Thread: Updated factions: Lusitani and Ilergeti

Default Updated factions: Lusitani and Ilergeti

We are close to the final of the units design, so I'd like to present here two of the "classical" factions of ITW: the fearsome Lusitani and the strong Ilergeti.

LUSITANI

Musician, General, Officer and Standard.

Light Infantry Units (from left to right): Bouti (slingers), Ambati (caetrati), Catugeni and Boveci (light spearmen).

Heavy Infantry Units: Catuni (scutati), Arti (bear warriors), Dovideri (devotio warriors) and Areni (tridenti).

Kenei (noble cavalry), Apana Eban (jinetes) and Bendh (skirmishers).

ILERGETI

As the rest of factions, the Ilergeti have also musician, general, officer and standard.

Light Infantry Units: Karsken (slingers), Atanagrusken (light spearmen) and Bodisken Kuro (caetrati).

Heavy Infantry Units: Kudur Deisdea (scutati), Iltirta Eban (devotio warriors) and Laiesken (laietani spearmen).

Abiner (skirmishers), Bolskansken (Bolskan jinetes) and Niosisker (noblemen).

I hope you like them.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Updated factions: Lusitani and Ilergeti

Thought I posted a comment here a couple of days ago. Must have gone something wrong in the technical side of it. Anyways, I'll repeat myself now.
    Good news about the finishing stages of the mod! It has all the signs of being a blast to play!
    The Lusitani look positively wild, like a people who could cause trouble to any nation, and the Ilergeti like they have the stuff for creating an empire in them! Great job!
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

kev-o's Avatar Primicerius

cool good job

The best Iberian Units I heva ever seen!

loet66's Avatar Senator

Hi,

Very nice skins !

Indefinitely Banned

Looks great

The Ilergeti look like the kind of units I like, strong heavy shock troops but also no shortage of light skirmishers to back them up.

Amasing skins! =)