Thread: too many movement points

Default too many movement points

Lord Vader,

I'm full of praise for your mod. What I've seen so far is rather brilliant.
    I'm puzzling together my own personal mod with bits and pieces from here and there like shield_fix, pike_fix, traits etc.
    What I don't like about your mod is that it gives too many movement points for my taste. Increasing the number is of course a good idea but I like too have a bit less.
    I've downloaded the formation and the diplomacy mod and I spotted that you changed the initial action points for characters in descr_character.txt. But even if I set the values back to vanilla state I still get a lot of points more than vanilla. So I guess that you've edited a modifier somewhere that I can't find.
    If you could point me to the locations in your files where you've changed them, it would be much appreciated.

R'as

Download beta_8
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

Average British Student

Default Re: too many movement points

Okay, I've digged deeper into the files and it seems that descr_character is the only file changing the movement points.
    Thanks wipeout140, I already had that file.

It's strange but whether I edit the values or put the vanilla file back, the high movement points remain. Even when I start a new campaign.

Download beta_8
    I'll build a mountain of corpses - Ogami Itto, Lone Wolf & Cub
    Sometimes standing up for your friends means killing a whole lot of people - Sin City, by Frank Miller

use link above and replace file in DM folder - will work