Putting this in Multiplayer as the proposal requires a multiplayer online battle.

I've been thinking that a great advert for online multiplayer would be to set-up a massive historical battle (we could vote on which one to do). We would probably need the following:

1. Up to 8 players willing to log onto [Hamachi] at the same time.
2. Each player is provided with the info from which they build their army.
3. The players would work on a battle script that (as far as possible) reflected actual battle events.
4. Players would move units to agreed starting points and then be directed to perform said battle events.
5. overcome the uber uncool minimap players would be asked to record events (I've intalled Game Cam and it's good) - or we ask CA were the hell the M2TW movie cam is!!!
6. Players can then agree on music - titles etc. and collaborate on various movie sequences to be put on YouTube etc.

We would only need 8 players online for panoramic sweeps etc. to overcome PC & network performance issues we could cheat and have up close battle sequences recorded in higher quality 1v1.

Unit size should be massive... think about it 8 players, massive scale, 160 units on the battlefield...

Why participate? Get your name on probably the best user generated M2TW of all time... I've seen some really good battle movies already and would like to hear from those Directors and learn from their experiences.

I have Flash Professional 8 and can do all sorts of stuff to provide streaming flash video, text effects etc.

Anyone interested?