Thread: help

Default help

i wanna give this mod a try but from what i can see above there are 5 downloads. other mods i have include the mod file and a BAT file which u extract to the root directory and thats it.

from what i understood from the help thread above this mod seems more complex to install. isnt there 1 file i can download and install which includes all the changes darth has made?

Average British Student

Default Re: help

A Run Down:

DarthMod 1.C Installer

Contains all you need if want play the full mod

Open Source Thread

The very latest files for DM but work in progress

Formations Files

Use this download if just want the formations file and play another mod

Ai Mod

Use this download if just want the Ai Mod and play another mod with these files only

Hope that helps

ok ive got it goin now pretty straigh forward, but why is it called lite version? makes it sound like its not the full on mod

couple of quick observations after startin a campaign as venice. one of my settlements has a castle at start that can build quite advanced units and population is only 1500. most other mods ive tryed u have to build towns up to upgrade castle/ build better units which makes things harder. also buildings are pretty cheap, wont this make the campaign easier?

have taken 2 rebel settlements in first 4 turns which seems very quick. 1 settlement has 90% orthodox which in other mods means a lot of unrest, not so here. again it seems way to easy to expand.

any thoughts

Average British Student

Quote Originally Posted by tonedog View Post
    ok ive got it goin now pretty straigh forward, but why is it called lite version? makes it sound like its not the full on mod
    The next version will be major update removing the lite name

just to clarify so i know ive installed it correctly those points above are working as designed?

Does the War Pack mean it includeds ALL THE BATTLE AI TWEAKS? I don't really get what this formations thing is....

Average British Student

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Man View Post
    Does the War Pack mean it includeds ALL THE BATTLE AI TWEAKS? I don't really get what this formations thing is....
    War Pack is just campaign ai, diplomacy and alliances in M2TW

Formations are improving AI Battle AI