Page 9 of 340 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Empire

Woad-Warrier's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: Post your Empire

Whoops sorry, images didnt load when I looked

William the Bastard's Avatar Invictus Maneo

Just thought I would post a pic. The story to go with it is best summed up by saying "I Love War"

The 2nd reich is strong.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

I am wondering whether I will get to keep my title of leader of the Reich when I am the only member left? There is Riga (only a puny one province LOL) and Croatia (currently my only vassal) left as members. Should be interesting.

124k?

ZIEK HEIL! ZIEK HEIL!

William is mein new Fuhrur!

Edit: Why arnt the bloody French dead yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier View Post
    Edit: Why arnt the bloody French dead yet?
    I took a large Bad Boy hit of 29 after Diplo-Annexing Venice. It's down to ten atm but I am going to wait a little longer. They aren't just French anyway (Burgundians, Orleans, Spain and Aragon). They are all allied to each other too so I shall keep on colonising until the opportune moment.

I have 216K manpower, nothing like raising a 200,000 man army in one month (I am sure Stalin like that power)

Quote Originally Posted by William the Bastard View Post
    I took a large Bad Boy hit of 29 after Diplo-Annexing Venice. It's down to ten atm but I am going to wait a little longer. They aren't just French anyway (Burgundians, Orleans, Spain and Aragon). They are all allied to each other too so I shall keep on colonising until the opportune moment.
    NO EXCUSE!

I want those French dead mien fuhrur! Otherwise no milk and cookies for you!

Here is an update of the Second Reich.
    http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eu31xy3.png

Damn ,thats some heavy duty invasion going on there! When did you start the game (What year in game time and Real Life)
    The Savage ain't so Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by Portent View Post
    Damn ,thats some heavy duty invasion going on there! When did you start the game (What year in game time and Real Life)
    I have had this one going for around two months on and off. I have started playing it quite a lot recently. I think it's 1735 so I don't have too long left but before the end there will be an Iberian war which will give me more land in the Americas as well. In game I started at the very beginning as Brandenburg.

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by William the Bastard View Post
    Here is an update of the Second Reich.
    http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eu31xy3.png
    Sweden and Poland somehow escaped your ire? Considering how close they are to your starting posistion as brandenburg, their continued exsistence is suprising.

EDIT: ****, you've given me a sudden desire to go form Germany. This is going to ruin my Ming WC campaign progress.
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    Sweden and Poland somehow escaped your ire? Considering how close they are to your starting posistion as brandenburg, their continued exsistence is suprising.

EDIT: ****, you've given me a sudden desire to go form Germany. This is going to ruin my Ming WC campaign progress.
    I took only the one province off Poland and Pommerania then left the Poles as a barrier against the Lithuanians. Sweden and Norway are pretty poor nations and even though I have been tempted I find it wasn't worthy of my attentions. The Aztecs and the Maya however........

Ok, so here is how my occasionally mention Ming WC campaign is going. Japan has been my ally since the very start, and has never wavered. To start, I got decced by the Oriat Horde in year one. They were allied with Manchu and another faction in the north (who's name escapes me). As I began to crush them (they had no match for my manpower) a couple southeast asain factions decided to have a go. These wars were drawing to a close when a coupe more southeast asain factions attack. I finished the first SE asia war (left all of them with one prov) I quickly finished the other two factions. I got Manchu, Oriat, and the other to one prov as well. I sat around, readjusted my economy, and about a year later another SE asain faction came after me. This pulled two of the one prov nations into another quick war with me. They were quickly annexed. Left the other with one prov. Korea attacked here, and they pulled Manchu into another war with me. The Oriats reattacked shortly after as well. All were swiftly crushed. These wars pushed me over the BB limit (uh yeah... we're umm, what, 7-8 years into the game?) As these three wars were quickly ending, Tibet and a couple of their local allies attacked. Again, all left with one prov. Kazack or somesuch attacked. This was a minor problem, as they were allied with the Timurids. However, I was able to take 5-6 provinces off Kazack, and then reach a quick peace with the Timurids, were I recieved one provence (as well as an annex colony). I had a few more quick wars in the Vietnam region, no real threats there though. These wars led into wars with the SE island nations, who were easily crushed, in time. Meanwhile, I continued to get decced repeatedly by Kazack, meaning good prov gains of them and whoever they're second ally is, with tough one-two prov wars with the Timurids (note, heavy use of mercs were needed here, who were quickly disband when the war ended due to ridiculous maintence costs).

Lately, I've just finished off the remaining one prov SE island nations. I had a crushing victory against 4 nations in a war. The first was Kazack, finally annexed. Then I quickly moved into hitting Nogia (left with one prov) and Sibir (sadly left with two). With them all out of the way, I turned my full might on the Timurids. I mashed them, and could have pushed to 100% war score. I settled short, with about 80%, and took a series of provs worth 77% off them. I said I could have pushed to 100, but my economy would have fallen off from the needed mercs. With Kazack gone, no one up there feels the need to dec me. The Timurids certainly don't want to mess with me again. Therefore, attention was shifted to India. Just in the last 7 years, I've had tremendous success, crushing Bengal, then Orissa, and then Bihar and Gondowa. A highly succesful first 30 years.

And so now, the Empire as it stands in the fine year of 1485:

The homeland, and the faithful ally:

The Pacific Islands:

India:

Central Asia:

My push towards Eurpoe:

Played 5 and a half hours of multiplayer with swede today. After a few minor wars, slowly building power, I got dragged into a war with Austria, Bavaria, Brittany, and Oldenburg over the throne. Taking Oldenburg, I vassalized them, then Bavaria sent white peace which I took. At first brandenburg was helping me but then they got an a war with Bohemia. So now it was Austria and Brittany vs Mecklenburg(me) and Sweden(savageswede) Getting military access, I sent 9k cavalry to get Brittney while Swede sent 5k infantry by the sea to attack them. All this time, Austria couldn't do anything since they didn't have military access to reach me and their navies were defeated by Swede's and mine. So while having my main 9K force in Brittney, Denmark declared war on Oldenburg. So now I am at war with Brandenburg, Denmark, and Norway with only 5k infantry. While my 5k infantry fought in a long battle with Brandenburg stalling, my 9k cavalry rode hard to get back after they completely annihilated the military of Brittney. Swede took Finistire then we got peace with both(and getting Finistire) He then declared war on Norway so he could fight them, Denmark, Scotland, and France. We ended up giving Finistire to France at the end to get peace, and he took over most of Norway and Denmark. I fought off and launched an offensive against Brandenburg. We ended with several provinces and me Holy Roman Emperor and him Cardinal controller

EDIT:

Burgundy rank 1
    Mecklenburg(me) rank 2
    Sweden(savageswede) rank 3
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

Thanks for the read you two

And the guy playing ming

Indefinitely Banned

I've since lost my file from EUII, but my Empire as Bavaria included all of Germany (as it was pre-1914 near enough), Western South America, South Africa (effectively) and a huge chunk of Eastern Russia

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

Dinadan, you forgot to mention that you were allied with Brandenburg at the same time as we were fighting them.

And dang, we played for 5 hours? Time well spent i say.

And an update on our campaign btw: We decided to make war on the Teutonic order since we both had a casus belli. The Teutons had grown semi-powerful after having conquered Pskov. But with me invading from the north from Finland, and Dinadan invading from Prussia to the south, the Teutons had to split their forces too thin to effectively counter us both. While Dinadan was besieging the teutonic capital and keeping half their army occupied, i was going on a killing spree in the north.

I think we had pretty much defeated the teutons when we quit for the day, but i don't think we have got an official peace yet.

More to come! ^^

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Woad-Warrier View Post
    And the guy playing ming

I should have put up the screenie were you can't see anything but my provences and permanent terra incognita. Its pretty funny.

As thing shave continued, I got involved in some massive wars. First, I was decced by the golden horde. Ok, no problem. Crush them, finish the nogia, and smack around some persian wanna be faction. But then persia decs me. Pulls the persia wanna be back in it, as well as some arabian faction. I annex the wanna be, and I take some provs in arabia off persia. The Mamaulks block progress into the arabian faction, so I get nothing off them when I get peace with the persians. All I get is some low point arabian provs though. Shortly after this very difficult war, the timurids dec me. Wooh! Back to war with them, and the difficult fighting this entails. Quickly afterwards, one of the one prov indian factions that is sitting around decs me. All indian factions are allied to each other basically, so I annex the three one prov factions, and fight a massive war against the very powerful Vanjar. I get two or three off them (which I probably didn't deserve), and 4-5 off the timurids. As the persian war just died down though, the Mamaluks dec me. Yay. *Rolls eyes. I end up taking some arabian provs off them too, because well... I can. I ahd a low warscore and it wasn't going to get much higher unless I suddenly had large scale army reinforcements, which obviously weren't coming with timurid and indian wars, and with me having no money. Japan had been dropping me as an ally in these last few wars. But they wouldn't re-ask for an allience, and I would accept, because I didn't want a war with them.(I have no troops anywhere near them really. I mean, I've got a couple in the pacific islands. Thats about it) Well, eventaully they didn't re-ask, and then shortly decced me. Idiots. When all those others wars wound down, I tried to right the ship on economics, while fighting a resourceless war with Japan. Its a boring war, but I've taken an pacific island off them, and I want it, but they probably won't give it to me. But I can't find the troops to hit the homeland. We'll see. Of course, shortly after this Kazak or some such decs me. Meh. I'll have to find some troops for that war, but I should be able to reduce Sibir (their ally) to one weak prov, ripe for later annex.

After I do whatever with Japan and after I crush Kazak, if I reach a time of (relative) peace, I'll get some more screenies up.