Page 62 of 340 FirstFirst ... 123752535455565758596061626364656667686970717287112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 6785

Thread: Post your Empire

Solrac's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Post your Empire

What nation are you playing with?

How do you make these screenshots of the whole world?

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Solrac View Post
    What nation are you playing with?
    I think he's playing as the Byzantines or France possibly

Its a feature of In Nomine afaik

Serious J's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier View Post
    F12 and Shift + F12 if you have In Nomine
    The strange days are coming.

Nope. Thats ai france. They absolutely killed aragon. I'll post a more recent screenshot in a second. Luckily they haven't expanded since then.

I've decided to not expand into europe/north africa and go into the middle east next. I've basically taken all of egypt's (well except the capital) rich provinces anyway, and theres no such thing as a rich african province.

You guys should see the religous map! The timurids are shiite and Persia is sunni... infact most of arabia is shii'te too! Further conquest might tight sunni islam from being the second biggest religion (is it based on provinces owned by official religion or number of nations?).
    Last edited by Darkarbiter; July 05, 2008 at 10:09 PM.

^^

Wow, that's probably the most unified I've seen India without human player interference.

Cúchulainn's Avatar 我不是老外,我是野蛮人

An update on my French Empire.

The World as it stands.

First Child of Noble
    I've had my fun and that's all that matters
    Je Combats L'universelle Araignée

After being at war with practically the whole middle east

I got in a succession war with Austria... over brandenberg... unfortunately Poland has sided with Austria! This could be an incredibly important war!

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Serious J View Post
    ^^

Wow, that's probably the most unified I've seen India without human player interference.
    really? in my german campaign the viranjiger or whatever took all of india, bit of pakistan and most of the rest of s.e asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Carach View Post
    really? in my german campaign the viranjiger or whatever took all of india, bit of pakistan and most of the rest of s.e asia.
    Every time I play a campaign, India always suffers from severe outbreaks of war and rebellion. By the time I arrive to establish a foothold, there are at least 6 or 7 factions vying for control of the area.

This is in IN mind you.

I've never seen India divided past 1550. Although, I only got IN yesterday. Its fuping savage! A lot of people on the Paradox forum have been complaining about the rebels being too powerful, although I think they have been made a lot better then NA.

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    I've never seen India divided past 1550. Although, I only got IN yesterday. Its fuping savage! A lot of people on the Paradox forum have been complaining about the rebels being too powerful, although I think they have been made a lot better then NA.
    You will learn very quickly that controlling your national revolt risk is now the most important thing to keep an eye on. Failure to do so will result in your empire crawling with multiple rebel armies during the worst possible time.

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

so theyre actually a threat rather than a really repetitive annoyance?

Icon6 Re: Post your Empire

Wow,I wish I hadn't deleted my file. I played as portugal and no Joke was unstoppable. I controlled all of Iberia, British Isles, All north Africa, and All the Middle east from Alexandria to Antioch and Baghdad. It sure was glorious. I'll re-establish a new mighty empire soon and post it. But IDK who I want to be anymore. Kinda getting bored with same old factions and events. Maybe I might just go back to RTW for a week or so. My Old Brutii Campaign I ruled Iberia, Italy, Gaul, Germania, Sicily, Sardinia/Corsica, Palma, Greece, Macedonia, Crete, Dacia, and Thrace. I eventually was unable to expand any farther due to too much civil unrest. So I was forced to stop playing. In BI I played as Goths, I took every province except for Sassinid turf, British Isles, and North Africa. The only factions left were Berbers, Sassinids, Celts, and I think Romano-Brits. But my memoy is a bit fuzzy. After these three campaigns I've been too lazy to continue playing others for very long before restarting again and again...
    The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you.
    Baldwin IV

Quote Originally Posted by Carach View Post
    so theyre actually a threat rather than a really repetitive annoyance?
    When you're in the middle of an intense war and all of a sudden the Random Number Generator God rises up to smite you, causing 2-3 sizable armies to rise in the middle of your empire, usually far from your front lines... yeah, they're a threat.

Plus, you can't just leave your army maintenance at rock bottom during peace time without having to worry about a rebel army spawning with a leader with high siege value being able to complete a siege before your rebel squashing armies get their morale back up to snuff.

Okay, I had this game for a good while, but couldn't get over the harsh learning curve. I'd dabble for a few years, then get overcome by a crappy economy/bumrushed in a war.

Then, after a campaign with France, everything just clicked. I started understanding everthing. I started a new game with France...

I have a lot of America, a bit around Caracas, and most of Spain, France, Italy, and Germany. Those small German states you see are mostly vassals (I'm an annex freak, so by this time my reputation is at rock bottom).

Maybe I'll reload to a much earlier time and just have my core provinces. These days nobody wants to be my friend...

Oh, and for some odd reason, I've been elected Holy Roman Emperor 3 times in a row. I left all those small German states alone because of the guarantee they had from the earlier emperor (Great Britain, so not someone I could push over).

After I was elected, it was curtains for the Germans.

This is around the 1620s. Castille was my original friend and ally, then it got hazy and soon he was no longer a friend (though he was a great ally in the wars against England, Portugal, and Aragon). After that, I was out of useful allies until I allied with Bohemia. They came through plenty of times in the wars against the HRE states, but around 1600 they refused to aid me anymore. Now I can't get an alliance with them anymore, and I'm staring down a possible war with Scandinavia, Bohemia, Austria, and Great Britain, and my only friends are my small-time vassals (including his Holiness the Pope). My armies are boss, though, so I'm not that worried at all (but look at the size of Muscovy! Better stay away from that).

My max manpower is around 200k, I have a huge navy, and my treasury is at 30k with 40 ducat income each month plus 1000 ducats each year.

However, every month I have up to 5 new rebellions thanks to my annexing wars. However, I have roaming cavalry forces to handle them until things die down.
    Last edited by Sher Khan; July 07, 2008 at 08:31 PM.

Atterdag's Avatar Tro og Håb

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

My baby!
    Byzantium in 1714, started in 1399!

I've met the Ming right at the border by Persia so any further expansion in that direction is out of the question as long as they stay above positive stability.
    Granted Lettre de Marque by King Henry V - Spurs given by imb39
    Сканија је Данска

عیسی پسر مریم گفت :' جهان است پل ، عبور بیش از آن است ، اما هیچ ساخت خانه بر آن او امیدوار است که برای یک روز ، ممکن است برای ابدیت امیدواریم ، اما ماندگار جهان اما ساعت آن را صرف در دعا و نماز برای استراحت است نهان

All of the Balkans is not worth the bones of a single Pomeranian grenadier.
    Otto von Bismarck

King of Kings's Avatar Tiro

My British Empire in 1700 AD

Very pleased with my empire not sure where to go now? I got about 100 years left I dont want to end it now any suggestions are welcome.

Do an anti-history and launch the British Armada against Spain!

Here's mine, started as England in 1399, and am now the British Empire (reformed protestant) in 1668. I am allied to France, which cost me 600 ducats in gifts plus a royal marriage, but together we can defeat anything. We've been in two wars against Castille and Portugal and their minor allies, which is how I got the midwest North America. I am just now taking India, with 20,000 troops. 0 Reputation (I try never to reach max) and full stability, only rebels are religious or nationalist fools in the midwest.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Me:

Everyone: (yes, Spain has part of Japan, the Philippines, and Australia...)

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag