Page 51 of 340 FirstFirst ... 2641424344454647484950515253545556575859606176101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6785

Thread: Post your Empire

Default Re: Post your Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence of Arabia View Post

@Scottishranger: Looks like the same exact thing as Carach's.
    I have annexed most of Indochina, while he only has the coast. He does have more Indonesia than I do, but I have fought and beat the Timurids

Indefinitely Banned
    Mid-sized town about an hour north of Chicago. Tis a'ight.

Anyone want to post their EU:R empires?

Lawrence of Arabia's Avatar Citizen

Austria took a lot of Scandinavia from Novgorod in our last war. I did annex the Timurids and Tver though, and reduced Muscowy to one province.

Fear the Austrian-Korean alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empi Rapper View Post
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

Looks like you have a decent regional power there, Lawrence of Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Aytumious View Post
    Looks like you have a decent regional power there, Lawrence of Arabia.
    I thought about converting it to Victoria: Revolutions but the converter doesn't convert Oceania, North America, South America, or Africa.

Then I could go to Hearts of Iron II and be the super power.
    Go on Farnan, go and help those despicable thugs you call our soldiers to kill some of the poorest people on the planet.
    Don't you realize that it is a good thing that so many British soldiers have already been killed as punishment for the invasion?

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence of Arabia View Post
    Austria took a lot of Scandinavia from Novgorod in our last war. I did annex the Timurids and Tver though, and reduced Muscowy to one province.

Fear the Austrian-Korean alliance.
    What year? And what are your plans given the amount of time you have left? And how much have the Latin nations colonized?
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

Quote Originally Posted by Fabolous View Post
    What year? And what are your plans given the amount of time you have left? And how much have the Latin nations colonized?
    It's 1611, I'll probably go down the horn of Africa and take France and England's African colonies so I can get to Mali. Or, I might just go west and try to get Mali's province that prevents me from reaching Algiers. Then take over Algiers, and then go after Castille.

I've also thought about just jumping over Austria's domain and taking on Burgundy.

One thing is certain, I have to build larger navies to explore the seas.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I suffer from being in the Eastern/Asian tech group, the one that is superior only to Natives and Africans.
    Last edited by Lawrence of Arabia; April 18, 2008 at 12:55 AM.

King Edward III's Avatar Primicerius

And so it begins.

Not sure how I'm going to beat Delhi though, they're almost the same tech and have slighty more troops then me. Saying that I have 20k troops on garrison duty protecting Canada and Mexico from the Iberian dogs! Going to have to expand my army but I never have enough money left after I've started building/expanding the navy/colonizing etc.

You can't see it in the picture but I've captured Gibraltar.
    Last edited by King Edward III; April 18, 2008 at 12:03 PM.
    According to the Theory of War, which teaches that the best way to avoid the inconvenience of war is to pursue it away from your own country, it is more sensible for us to fight our notorious enemy in his own realm, with the joint power of our allies, than it is to wait for him at our own doors.

- King Edward III, 1339

Spart's Avatar Senator

Some more British supremacy :p These are from my most historically correct (still horribly ahistorical) and entertaining campaign.

In Europe the balance of power remains, with my little help of course. Austria was stupid enough to attack me, Prussia and Netherlands at the same time. Naturally, the white blob rolled through my allies and I had to land George Washington and his redcoats in Istria. War was quite succesfull and the occupied provinces were handed to Prussia and Venice. Finally the Croatians declared independence so Austria isn't much of a threat now.

The French colonies in the mid north America were isolated from the rest and we're eagerly waiting for them to defect. The rest of French holdings in America (most of Canada) were sacked during my war in India (Damn I hate the warning system in 2.2, I can't DOW anyone without the Frenchies joining in). Being a strong supporter of national sovereignity I released the US.. And Haiti. I make a load of money anyway so I don't need too much land.

North America:

India:

SE Asia and budget:

I also have Australia, South Africa, Taiwan and Hawaii. Standing army is only 150,000 strong but the RN with 300+ ships is quite competitive.

I wonder what I should do next.. Maybe liberate those lovely Mexicans from Spain?
    Member of S.I.N
    Finns to the rescue!

How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech.
    -Søren Kierkegaard

British Supremacy FTW.
    According to the Theory of War, which teaches that the best way to avoid the inconvenience of war is to pursue it away from your own country, it is more sensible for us to fight our notorious enemy in his own realm, with the joint power of our allies, than it is to wait for him at our own doors.

- King Edward III, 1339

Now I have a strong urge for Korea to sail to England and gradually conquer them.

British Supremacy my foot!

Even if you conquer England, you've still got Scotland and Wales to go!

- King Edward III, 1339

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

they're almost the same tech
    Seriously?

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I just rejected the event that would turn my empire into France.
    Burgundy sounds so much cooler than France, plus I already customized a new Burgundy flag and gave them a nicer looking colour for the political map.

It could have added a dozen cores within my empire, but I annexed France a while ago, and the provinces are due to become cores soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by King Edward III View Post
    Even if you conquer England, you've still got Scotland and Wales to go!
    Not if England is the only British country alive.

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

My Macedonian campaign again...

I rebounded nicely from that civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Seriously?
    Yeah.

EDIT: Here the current balance of power in the world. Note: Ignore the colony status of my African and Northern America colonies, they're all cities.

Last edited by King Edward III; April 19, 2008 at 06:16 AM.

- King Edward III, 1339

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

A few nice developments... I annexed my Austrian and Provence vassals, fought two wars against Savoy and Hungary, one against Bohemia, and watched as my friends in England conquered the north.

Indefinitely Banned
    Mid-sized town about an hour north of Chicago. Tis a'ight.

I suck at this game. I'm going to go on strike so I can get more munnay.. from the internet.

Illyria was assassinating people and inciting revolts left and right so I invade them but it says I have no Causus Belli... wtf! Sorry, I guess assassinating the heir isn't a viable reason to go to war? rawr

Gonna need to read the manual, I guess. I'll read through AARs too.

1621, and Burgundy declared war on me (Korea - Blue) and my ally (Austria - White). As you can see I've been jumping across Europe taking over minor nations, dragging my allies kicking and screaming through their 13+ war exhaustion and rebellions.

Looks like I'm going to have to go to the New World soon so I can take Novgorod's colony, and might as well take out the Aztecs and Zapotecs.

I looked at my BB and it is 664/36
    Last edited by Lawrence of Arabia; April 19, 2008 at 05:13 PM.