Page 15 of 340 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324254065115 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Empire

LSJ's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Post your Empire

Now that the German Empire is here, its party time!

Its a GermanEmpire mod I made quickly... started off with region of west Prussia and expanded from there. Austria, Hungary, and Savoy were my allies but I vassalized them for the future anschluss.
    The rest were victims of war. My war, of course. Except for the Netherlands, who is my newest vassal created out of the territory Burgundy desperately gave me to stop me from gaining a 100% victory in the war.
    I have a bad rep, but who cares? There is no nation on the continent powerful enough to compete with me except for the Ottomans. I lack a proper navy, but that can wait. England, Sweden, and Denmark are all too busy killing their neighbours to even think about going after me.
    Speed expansion ftw!

w00t More craziness
    Last edited by LSJ; October 05, 2007 at 07:34 PM.

What year is it ? Cuz Ottomans will decline in 17-18 century, u can take em out then ! Ur empire looks like my Austian one, only 3 times smaller :p....

It all started with the war with the Ottomans, Austria being emperor, launched an crusade with all other empire members and crushed the Turks. After this victory the emperor tittle became hereditary (awesum mod event) so i started diplo annexing...Bohemia, Sweden, Denmark, Bavaria... and years and years of peace, then I inherited parts of bavaria, fought a succesfull war with France over Champagne and diplo annexed sum more city states... Even in northren italy Milan and Savoy and all the nations loved me. My army was pretty large, though they had not been needed for 100 years after the small frensh fight...England became my vassal and later my land, allong with all its colonies, the same happened with spain (formed) and portugal. Austria was now the richest land ever (10times as rich as Russia my largest competetor) I started to built emormous armies and destroyed the Venetian-Balkan Kingdom in several conflicts, vassalised France after a small war and started to annex the few german citystates who remained...Then came the Alexander (Indian) invasion, a complete succes, the Scipio (northern Africa) invasion... I owned most of Xestern Europe (except France and south Italy), nearly all of America, bits of Africa (old Portuguese and new Austrian conquests) and a piece of rich India.

Poland was inherited and soon after Lithaunia conquered by Russia and Myself...but after this all the world turned against me (another awesum event from the mod), they gave me one more chance : give in 75% of income and reduce army to 20%...their emmisary was blasted back to Russia in our far superior cannons (most nations are at 16-18 im at 28 technology). And on 1696 the first Austrian - Russian-Venetian war started... it ended after 3 years... Russia started it with 200 000 and had 30 000 left. Venice started with 80 000 and had 9000 left. Austria took a big part of Eastern Europe and sum land in the middle east.

Ill send sum pix later :p
    Last edited by Fuji; October 06, 2007 at 03:47 PM.

Hahah, I'm having fun with my super speedy land grabbing.
    I've taken Ireland and annexed Austria, sent an army to Denmark, two to Poland, and two to France. I'm going to take Scandinavia - what a weak place right now, easy pickin! - as well as Poland (only one army), and then send two more armies (one from Poland, and make another from my scattered regiments in my mainland) to France so I can steal their entire coastline.
    Greed ftw!

Ah, so that's what happens when the left rep number is bigger than the right one

I should be able to win it, just (as long as Venice doesn't DoW me)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by sapi; October 09, 2007 at 04:41 AM.
    Citizen under the patronage of Garb.
    Ex Administrator, Senior Moderator, and Content Editor.

I know it's not EU but I just had to show it off! I would like to know if anyone has done better with brazil on normal?

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderForJustice View Post
    I know it's not EU but I just had to show it off! I would like to know if anyone has done better with brazil on normal?
    As Peru I did that plus annexed Mexico, how far north did you go?
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    As Peru I did that plus annexed Mexico, how far north did you go?
    Just up to Mexico. Badboy is huge, immigration is crazy high. Most of South America converted into Brazilian citizens. I'm planning to add Mexico and most of the Carribean to the empire before the game ends. Then I'll convert the game to Doomsday and invade the US. Does anyone know if it will work with Stonyroad? I guess it won't.

Carach's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by DarkProphet View Post
    Hahah, I'm having fun with my super speedy land grabbing.
    ur turbo annexing arent u.

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderForJustice View Post
    Just up to Mexico. Badboy is huge, immigration is crazy high. Most of South America converted into Brazilian citizens. I'm planning to add Mexico and most of the Carribean to the empire before the game ends. Then I'll convert the game to Doomsday and invade the US. Does anyone know if it will work with Stonyroad? I guess it won't.
    It will. I don't know how many events will actually be used, but the neato sprites and whatnot will. What events a savegame uses in the files is defined in the savegame, at the bottom...it'll probably be using vanilla events if that.

Also, pops are becoming brazillian? That's called Assimilation and it is handy as hell.

Fabolous's Avatar Power breeds Arrogance

I don't know if any of you guys remember my Ming WC campaign. Ended it with the 1.3 patch and never felt like returning to another. However, I've started up an Austrian WC campaign with NA. We'll see if I can get signifigant progress before the patch comes out. Already I've got about 80 provinces centered around Germany, Austria, and Italy. In about year 1474, so great progress so far, though things have slowed the last 10 or so years. They might pick up, as Lorraine just decced me, and they happen to be allied to both Burgundy and France. So this should be fun. Aren't BB wars the best?
    (My first round of them was chaos. 10 years or so into the game is really way to early for any European nation to handle them. But I got out with some one prov minor annexations and white peace with any larger nations. The second round I jumped on some middle powers, and luckily avoided France and Burgundy. This allowed me to basically take control of the situation, so I'll never again be in 7-8 different wars with 2-4 nations each, which totaled 23 nations at its height, and how many one prov minors did I annex around that height? I almost panicked, but I was never in real danger, interestingly enough.)
    tBP knows how to handle a sword. -Last Crusader

Under the Honorable Patronage of Belisarius
    Formerly Under the Patronage of Simetrical
    Proud Patron of Lusted, Rome AC, Solid, and Dirty Peasant

That is pretty much what I did, decided to go all out to annex mexico before the end.

I tried converting to HOI2, and its not very good unless you edit the file to include all the events and everything for WW2. So make sure you do that and you will have fun.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Cúchulainn's Avatar 我不是老外,我是野蛮人

My Ottoman Empire and it's Vassals.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

First Child of Noble
    I've had my fun and that's all that matters
    Je Combats L'universelle Araignée

my german empire remains the pwn of the thread.

What happened to that guy that was conquering the world as ming?! i wanted to see pics!

and the one that had lithuania (ai) fighting ming in the middle of asia..

Map is unfinished but it shows the world around my country.

Grey = Germany
    Bright Green = My Vassals
    Switzerland and a few one provincers are my allies.

I've taken Ireland and given Poland a good smacking... well it was actually Scotland which weakened Ireland allowing me to take it, and it was the Ottoman's allies that smashed Lithuania leaving Poland vulnerable. But its my land all the same.

What I want to do is take the rest of France to form a more easily defended border, annex Hungary, the Italian Vassals, and the Netherlands, and hold my borders for a while. I want to build up so I can take Italy and turn all of Europe minus Iberia and the Balkans into Fortress Europe.

Essentially, turn it into this,

And eventually work toward this

Last edited by LSJ; October 19, 2007 at 03:04 PM.

france are in england?

Yeah... funnily enough, they invaded England in 1460 and have held those provinces ever since. Why England gave up so easily despite having an army twice as large I'll never know (France's allies went away with white peaces right away, leaving France on its lonesome).

Something pretty odd is that in every game I see the Papal States conquer Texas... They love it that much I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Carach View Post
    my german empire remains the pwn of the thread.

What happened to that guy that was conquering the world as ming?! i wanted to see pics!

and the one that had lithuania (ai) fighting ming in the middle of asia..
    That was me, like I said before, I dropped it at the 1.3 patch. My Austrian WC is off to a better start though, and with it being a Latin taking over the New World will be so much easier. I think I'll achieve it this time, as long as they don't patch NA. (Or if the patch is reasonably save game compatible.)

Ok, my Austrian Empire so far. I've clean things up a bit in the six months following the screenies, taking out the one provence nations like Corsica, Baden, Munster, and Wuttenburg, as well as taking two provinces off of the Papal States (up near where the Tuetonic Order usually is). This is obviously massive progress for only 42 years into the game. And I've been slowed the past 10-15. I hope things well pick up again. I've been using BB wars so I haven't decced anyone in this game. That might have to change if the nations don't step up. But I don't want to take the stab hit, as stability costs are (unsupirisingly) quite high.

The North:

The South:

My game is so slow now. I needed to take a break an regain my manpower after a bloody war with Poland, Lithuania, and Venice, who destroyed some of my armies and damaged my navy... Poland was just angry that I took two of their provinces two decades back.
    I'm hoping to make England my ally and then trample France. Only problem is France is allied with Scotland and Spain, and I don't want to mess with either of them yet. So until Spain gets busy due to a war I'll continue on my slow path of vassalizing Italy.

I annexed Hungary, and France just became a loner... it foolishly attacked England, and Spain/Scotland refused it aid. I had a rather large army sitting in Ireland from my previous conquest, so I ran through their English territories. Strangely they had an extremely small army made of individual 1-2000 man groups. It could have been a problem, but their armies kept facing mine 1000 vs 21000. So I sped across France winning victory after victory... and I just sped up the game, kept making demands, and eventually I got about half of the remaining French territories and France as a vassal... Now most of Europe is green!
    All I have to do is keep friendly with England and Scotland while I take Italy.

It went the opposite way I thought it would. I was going to take Italy then wait for a time to stab France, but it came just as my first army arrived at the Ferrara border...

Red dot = army
    Orange dot = navy

So now that Fortress Europe is in motion I am very pleased. Having a greatly reduced border is very helpful. I have a nice straight border where France meets Iberia, and relatively straight line cutting off the boot of Italy, and water between me and the rest of Scandinavia. The only problem is my large eastern front. And Lithuania and the Ottomans are always up to trouble.
    Last edited by LSJ; October 24, 2007 at 08:35 PM.