Thread: Post your Empire

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Default Re: Post your Empire

I'll agree with you, it is starting to get a bit boring. And 90% it's just waiting for the truce to end and doing absolutely nothing.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by therussian View Post

One or two more wars with France and they'll be out of the old world.

I went to war with Hungary, and Britain decided to back them, so we're no longer allies. That's alright.

Spain is being ripped apart by rebellion. They will fall easily (in the future)

I'm doing really good so far. The only problem is that my badboy is about 26. And I'm getting sporadic rebellions in France. After taking care of France, I'll probably go after and annex Switzerland, as well as the Dutch states. Then I'll go after Spain
    The roman empire is back!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkProphet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
    I cant be assed to Off topic post..
    You just did.

Congratulations.
    "TV REGERE IMPERIO POPVLOS ROMANE MEMENTO, PARCERE SVBIECTIS ET DEBELLARE SVPERBOS, Vergilius, Aeneis liber VI, vv. 852-854""
    "ricordati o Romano, cHE dovrai reggere coL tuo Potere le genti, perdonare i vinti e doMare i supErbi, Virgilio, Eneide libro VI, vv. 852-854"

gobbothegreen's Avatar Miles

Golden horde in 1514
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I guess that mod makes GH more stable?

If not, most impressive.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Well i'm not really sure as i haven't played GH in vanilla but i have to keep at least 40k cav rebel hunting all the time.
    10k in Siberia, 10k in middle east and and least 20k in russia (usually more as moscow loves to send out 25k rebel armies.

The province with the least revolt risk got 0.6%, average around 6-8%, no idea about highest rr somewhere in twenties i think.

Excuse me for off-top, but I have a Mecklenburg game (NA, IN), where I've recieved 'Religious Disorder', which makes my average revolt risk around 5 or 6%. I've had it for many, many years now. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Thanks, apologies again.

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

It should go away eventually, if not, you could probably remove it in your save-game. You don't need to apologize

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

I got time of troubles in my byzie game man thats annoying, lose 3 stabillity, cant put the meter up and plus like 15 to revolt risk of every province. My yealry income dropped from 550 to 180-230.
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

I had religious instability for 2 centuries in my GB game.

You'll get used to it.

PS: Where is the screenshot folder for Paradox games located? I can't find it! Do I have to create the folder myself in the EU III folder?
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

It should be in the main folder for Eu 3 and if using vista you will have to press combitability files while viewing the folder to find it.
    so in a normal install on C: drive it should be in C:\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\Europa universalis III\screenshots .

Thanks, dude!

My German Empire, anno 1806.

France has changed their capital to Lima and Portugal to.. somewhere in N. America.
    Last edited by Ishoss; March 02, 2009 at 09:54 AM.

Bill Shankly

Seems like Portugal is doing well.

Yep, if they wanted too they could crush Spain and snatch their South American colonies, however they seem to be fine with only occupying the border. Stupid Portuguese.

Bill Shankly

Axeman's Avatar Praepositus

☻/ This is Muhammad.
    /▌  Copy and paste him
    / \ so as to commit horrible blasphemy!
    If there were a God, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt his existence. --Bertrand Russell

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

I assume the purple and pinkish nations in Central and South America are revolutionary countries?

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

vizi's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Almost 400 divisions? Way to many!

Savage_Swede's Avatar Carolus Rex

I give you, The Protestant Republic of Germany.

All of Europe is mine, except for one or two provinces. I have a big chunk in North America, own all of Mexico, and a chunk of South America. I'm working on Africa at the same time, and have successfully established a foothold in the Alexandria region, as well as conquered nerely all of northwestern africa.

Obviously, there isn't anyone in the whole world that can stand againt me. I have a standing army of some 375.000 men, and i can summon another 700.000 if i wanted to. I also earn a silly amount of money which i have invested in factories to the point of one factory costing some 10.000 - 14.000 ducats.

Now, here's the melon. I figured since i've never come this far before, i might just try to actually conquer the whole world. It's not very fun to just steamroll one nation after the other, but it's not extremely boring either. That is, until satan himself showed up in the form of PIRATES! I have three large fleets in the carribean, and one west of mexico, yet there are still pirates spawning everywhere. It's just sick. I patrol my fleets around as much as i can, but the micro-managing is so extremely annoying i am considering abandoning this campaign for good after all.

Seriously, if i leave an area of water unguarded for two minutes, a pirate fleet will pop up, and i have to chase them away.
    Is there an ingame way to lessen the spawn rate of pirates in the game? Any help would be appreciated. I don't want my lovely empire to stop growing now that i've come so far

Sig by Lord Rahl
    Under the patronage of Obi Wan Asterix

Europa Barbarorum, what RTW should have been.

tco's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Savage_Swede View Post

Now, here's the melon. I figured since i've never come this far before, i might just try to actually conquer the whole world. It's not very fun to just steamroll one nation after the other, but it's not extremely boring either. That is, until satan himself showed up in the form of PIRATES! I have three large fleets in the carribean, and one west of mexico, yet there are still pirates spawning everywhere. It's just sick. I patrol my fleets around as much as i can, but the micro-managing is so extremely annoying i am considering abandoning this campaign for good after all.

Seriously, if i leave an area of water unguarded for two minutes, a pirate fleet will pop up, and i have to chase them away.
    Is there an ingame way to lessen the spawn rate of pirates in the game? Any help would be appreciated. I don't want my lovely empire to stop growing now that i've come so far

Just leave a ship in the zone, it is what I do. Or else use the patrol button and set up routes that take less than 24 days/

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman View Post
    Haha awesome, I have always wanted to do something like that. How did it turn out?

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoss View Post
    Thanks, dude!

My German Empire, anno 1806.

France has changed their capital to Lima and Portugal to.. somewhere in N. America.
    It looks like you have been meddling in Britain, I've never seen that happen before, looks like only Northumberland isn't independent