Thread: Post your Empire

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Post your Empire

It must be landlocked, IIRC, God knows why :hmmm:

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

you can hope and wait for the ottomans to move their capital. Since Thrace is in Europe they can only move their capital if it is surrounded. So try giving them some time?

Quote Originally Posted by therussian View Post

More progress against the Turks. i was able to completely overrun them and get a war score of 99%.

But I have a really important question: why can't I take Thrace? I thought it was that if you separated the capital, you could take it and the capital would move. WTF? It didn;t give me that option
    I believe you need to have a core.
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Yoda Twin's Avatar Vicarius

More progress against the Turks. i was able to completely overrun them and get a war score of 99%.

But I have a really important question: why can't I take Thrace? I thought it was that if you separated the capital, you could take it and the capital would move. WTF? It didn;t give me that option
    Nice game, who were you originally?
    The triple alliance will helps heeps against Fance, is that them in the Baltic?
    Minister for Home Affairs of the Commonwealth v Zentai [2012] HCA 28 per Heydon J at [75]

Analysis should not be diverted by reflections upon the zeal with which the victors at the end of the Second World War punished the defeated for war crimes. The victors were animated by the ideals of the Atlantic Charter and of the United Nations. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was about to peep over the eastern horizon. But first, they wanted a little hanging.

If that is France in the Baltic, then perhaps getting Sweden into your alliance would be a smart thing as well
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Nice! what mod is that? Obviously its WWM but is it an add on as well?

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    Nice! what mod is that? Obviously its WWM but is it an add on as well?
    As far as I know it is WWM with In Nomine.
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

WWM only alters flags and the map right?

Bill Shankly

Ragabash's Avatar Mayhem Crop Jet
    Civitate

It's my 4th war with them.

Anyway, I guess I'll just go to war with them again (I was going to anyway...) and see if I can't get it then.
    The capital must not have connection to their other provinces, either by sea or land. Oversea provinces do not count to this modifier however.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoss View Post
    WWM only alters flags and the map right?
    It also expands the timeline, add some new events, nations etc. It's a whole conversion for the game.
    Under Patronage of Søren and member of S.I.N.

that mod looks crazy!

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by John Sharpe View Post
    that mod looks crazy!
    I would suggest to try Magna Mundi Platinium instead of WWM. Not that it's a bad mod or anything, but unless you have tried MMP yourself, you have missed quite a lot about what the game can be, either you like it or not.

Arto's Avatar Praefectus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Ragbear View Post
    I would suggest to try Magna Mundi Platinium instead of WWM. Not that it's a bad mod or anything, but unless you have tried MMP yourself, you have missed quite a lot about what the game can be, either you like it or not.
    He's banned. 7 days in TWC and banned!
    תחי מדינת ישראל

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Alakasam View Post
    It must be landlocked, IIRC, God knows why :hmmm:
    Yeah, that's probably it. Damn. I guess I'll just wait until they move it to Alexandria or something.

Also, that's Sweden that is in control of Scandinavia, but that blue in the pre Baltic region (Latvia, Estonia, that area) and Northern Germany is France.

Also, yes, my Triple Entente is firmly in place. Spain is my biggest ally, but Great Britain is getting to be a very reliable one too. They finally joined me in a war against the Ottomans (thank God for the British fleet too)

I'll play a little bit later today, once classes end.

Oh, and I started as Milan

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Civitate

Yeah, that's probably it. Damn. I guess I'll just wait until they move it to Alexandria or something.
    They propably won't ever move it as for now they get zero penalties since the captial is connected to other provinces by sea.

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Damn. Looks like I'll have to force the Ottomans to release a bunch of nations then.

I don't really feel like controlling the Levant and Egypt. Anatolia will suffice

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

My empire! Mightry Gelre! On nex Holy Roman Empire elections my king will be emperor!
    FUR KAISER UND VATERLAND!!!

What mod you playing?

Orifinal game with all addons and patches I just like to play small countries.
    FUR KAISER UND VATERLAND!!!

Same here, I just play the original game with all the patches and some gfx mods that change the look of the map and other things.