Page 337 of 337 FirstFirst ... 237 287 312 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337
Results 6,721 to 6,726 of 6726

Thread: Post your Empire

f0ma's Avatar Insect Carver

Default Re: Post your Empire

About two hundred years into my current Sima Jin campaign. It's been fun so far. Spent a lot of time pacifying the Xianbei and other tribes to the north. Korea was pretty much a blitz, but I did get entangled in the Japanese wars of unification. Ended up backing Kyushu, which was the only state left facing Yamato after they had subdued the Emishi. Managed to edge the first war after a crushing naval battle, but I was pretty powerless to stop the second, which ended in the formation of Japan proper. After that I began looking more towards my southern campaigns, which is where I'm at now. Funan managed to unify much of Indochina, which is a bit annoying, especially seeing as they keep blunting my advances with coalitions. It wouldn't be too much of a huge deal if I didn't have the western front against the Mughals to deal with. Unfortunately the Mughals managed to carve up much of Chuban and the other nations north of Tibet whilst I was quelling a national rebellion, so they've gained a lot of ground against me. War is pretty much inevitable; I'm just hoping to first conquer the south piecemeal so I don't have to fight on two fronts.

Elsewhere the Roman empire succumbed quite dramatically to barbarian invasions about a hundred years ago. Some pockets of resistance remain in Britain, Cyprus and other islands, but they're no longer a major player. The Ostrogoths carved out much of the east, whilst newly formed Netherlands and Francia are fighting for the west. It'll be interesting to see how that develops

Vioras's Avatar Vexillifer

This is my Kiev-Rus campaign with the VEF mod.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hobbes's Avatar Δημοκρατία Σαπρὰ
    Content Staff

What mod is that, f0ma?
    This is a signature.

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar Sagittarius

Extended timeline I think
    Rep me and I'll rep you back. (IF YOU LEAVE YOUR NAME!)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZanyGaming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Strider View Post
    Oh, and this is false. As a white person, I can say that it's not possible to be racist to a white person.
    Congratulations, you just lowered my IQ by 10 points.

f0ma's Avatar Insect Carver

Yup, extended timeline. Not 100% accurate, but they did a really good job all the same.

ccllnply's Avatar Centurio Primus Ordine

Edit: Nevermind, I've confused everything
    Last edited by ccllnply; July 26, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

Thread Information