Page 339 of 339 FirstFirst ... 239 289 314 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339
Results 6,761 to 6,770 of 6770

Thread: Post your Empire

Hobbes's Avatar Plus Ultra
    Content Staff

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Post your Empire

This is the kingdom of Syrakousai in 186 BC. Rome, although very powerful has not been able to expand, and have lost their supremacy in Italy. Carthage has been kicked out of Sicily. The Etruscans are almost completely defeated. In the north, the Saluvii have brought all the Celtic tribes under their rule. The once mighty Insubres have retreated to the Alps.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In Makedonia, the Antipatrids are still in power, and most of the Peloponnese is under their control. Expansion eastwards has been impossible due to the great power of the Lysimachids who exercise control over Thrace and Asia Minor. The heirs of Demetrius Poliorcetes still rule over parts of Greece, but they are no match for the armies of the Lysimachids. Sparta had a brief resurgence, managed to capture Arcadia for a brief period of time and even ousted the Aeacids from Epirus, and installed a Cretan noble on the throne. They eventually got annexed by Makedonia, unfortunately.

This is three years later: The Seleucids proved to be a paper tiger and lost a large portion of their kingdom to the rulers of Atropatene, whose realm now extends from Armenia to Gedrosia. A few Greek exclaves are still loyal to the heirs of Seleucus, though.

Munifex
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

HOI3, Germany:

EU3, Burgandy:

EU3, Bavaria:

EU3, Austria:

Arto's Avatar Equites Alares
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Good to see that there are still people playing EU3
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

(...)daher es kommt, daß jedes Bessere nur mühsam sich durchdrängt, das Edle and Weise sehr selten zur Erscheinung gelangt und Wirksamkeit oder Gehör findet, aber das Absurde und Verkehrte im Reiche des Denkens, das Platte und Abgeschmackte im Reiche der Kunst, das Böse und Hinterlistige im Reiche der Thaten, nur durch kurze Unterbrechungen gestört, eigenlich die Herrschaft behaupten(...)

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Hastatus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

EU3, Rome, my own mod for reviving the Empire, started as Naples, conquered all of Italy by 1490, then went on to conquer western Europe, and help the Byzantines expand like idiots. Milan, Switzerland, the Papal State (that live in Germany thanks to me taking all the provinces that France kept giving them), Portugal, and Bavaria are vassals. I share my dynasty with Byzantium, Milan and Bavaria (the Othellius'). Ckreek westernized as soon as I showed up and ended up becoming a world power somehow. I diplo-annexed Spain (who owned sizable colonies in the Americas, and what was left of France after the numerous wars with them.
    I own Corfu, and in a later save, Macau, that is worth close to 1800 ducats. (encase you cant see, I also own the southern coast of England)

Ussaid the Hashshashin's Avatar Hastatas Posterior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My Ottoman Empire, Europa Universalis 3. France is almost unbreakable despite both me and Great Britain allied, so I figured I needs to seize control in the divided Iberia to grow stronger. I also want to expand into Scandinavia, and have deployed 70,000 troops to attack Sweden next year. My colonizing ambitions are going good. Russia is looking scary, and in the near future I plan to annex Lithuania and take one the Russians using my vassal Crimea. The rest of Europe is also on the attack list, although only through side wars. I have at least 200k soldiers and 8700 cash. My vassals include Savoy, Asthkan, Wallachia, Crimea, and all Germany barons except 3.

Here is a bonus shot of Iberia, controlled by 8 different states.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EU3_MAP_TUR_1578.12.14_1.png   EU3_4.jpg  
    The Face of Murder

"Have any of you ever felt your imagination going wild reading ancient lore?"

Caesar15's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Survived as the Chinese

Arto's Avatar Equites Alares
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is the US occupying Japan and what happened to Vietnam?
    Knowledge is a deadly friend, if no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see, is in the hands of fools - King Crimson's Epitaph.
    תחי מדינת ישראל

(...)daher es kommt, daß jedes Bessere nur mühsam sich durchdrängt, das Edle and Weise sehr selten zur Erscheinung gelangt und Wirksamkeit oder Gehör findet, aber das Absurde und Verkehrte im Reiche des Denkens, das Platte und Abgeschmackte im Reiche der Kunst, das Böse und Hinterlistige im Reiche der Thaten, nur durch kurze Unterbrechungen gestört, eigenlich die Herrschaft behaupten(...)

Caesar15's Avatar Princeps Prior
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Arto View Post
    Is the US occupying Japan and what happened to Vietnam?
    The US annexed Japan and Vietnam is split between the UK, US, and me. I couldn't get into Vietnam because low infrastructure, but then I built transports. However by the time I built those transports the US was invading North Vietnam and the UK was invading the center, so I just went south and that's the result. The UK and her allies took over all of western Europe as well, From France to Poland.

Archduke Greens's Avatar Equites Cohortales
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar15 View Post
    The US annexed Japan and Vietnam is split between the UK, US, and me. I couldn't get into Vietnam because low infrastructure, but then I built transports. However by the time I built those transports the US was invading North Vietnam and the UK was invading the center, so I just went south and that's the result. The UK and her allies took over all of western Europe as well, From France to Poland.
    Pleeeeeeeeeease can I have a pic of the conquered Europe?

Kamos's Avatar Renegade Minotaur
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Say whaat? You mean the Allies didn't fumble around clueless while Russia dominated the world?
    Logical paradoxes and giant dragons don't get on.

Thread Information