Thread: my reputation is worse every turn??

Default my reputation is worse every turn??

I combined AD mod with Ultimate AI mod and something strange happen - it's because of one of these mods:

my reputation is not bettter, but worse every turn. Even if I won't do anything bad. Is this normal??

Default Re: my reputation is worse every turn??

Don't sincerely know as I don't use UAI and I sincerely doubt it can be integrated painlessly inside AD.

but it happenes even without Ultimate AI mod.

I fight only with lesser factions and my reputation dropped to "dubious". I didn't do anything wrong. Anything.

So we my reputation is lower?

Try to read the, guess what, AD - README - IMPORTANT.TXT in the main directory folder. All the reputation system is explained there.

♔ST0MPA♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

hehe you cant just attack anyone anymore, thats what makes this mod so good. forget all the tactics you learnt and try to play as in real life. every battle you have must be justafied and backed by the pope if you can. try to get the collage filled with your own priests, give money to your allies to keep in touch so to say and try to keep the pope happy, perfect is your goal here, then you can influence the pope to call crusades onto towns you need for expanding. Im having a ball with this mod playing as spain
    "Yeah tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I shall fear no evil... for I'm the meanest sonofa in the valley."