Thread: Please don't kill me...

Default Please don't kill me...

Once upon a time there was a post made by Master Repman with list of files resposible for battle mechanics. I want to manually add newest Darth battle mechanics and leave GREAT DerDraken and Repman's work unchanged.
    Please help me Master Repman.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    George S. Patton

Libertus

Default Re: Please don't kill me...

you mean darth's 12?

@brunneriusgreyna
    please look in the faq thread

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics

Oooo!! Thank You Master Repman and creator of faq whoever he is... It's VERY helpful becouse I like to keep up to date with darth and grandzvizs mods... But ONLY in combination with Great Ethernal and Immortal DLV!!
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    George S. Patton