Thread: Titles thing

Default Titles thing

I don't know if it was somewhere before, but I'll take the risk to ask you guys this.

1.Can it be done so that titles will have to remain in possesion of generals genealogical lines?
    2.Can it be done so that king and prince always retain a title for each of them of two surtain provinces (Sicily case: King - "King of Napoli", Prince - "Count of Sicily"). Like it were royal domains that always remain in the royal family?
    When King dies, Prince will take Kings title(s) as he'll become a King and general that will become Prince will take Prince's title(s).
    3.A general can only retain one single title. If he conquers a new province, its title will pass to the King and be taken back if there is a new general-family member that comes of age.

I really curious about this posible implementation.
    Roman I (1391-1394) "Marele şi singur stăpānitor, din mila lui Dumnezeu Domn, Roman Voievod stăpānind Ţara Moldovei de la munte, pānă la mare".

Default Re: Titles thing

this would be really interesting.
    but i have no idea how you could do that...

anyways, good idea.

Default Re: Titles thing

I dunno Roman al Moldovei if this is possible but I do know that DerDrakken has cooked up some nifty role-playing elements for Kings and heirs that'll dismay and delight you all in your 2.0 campaigns. Something that'll make your leader character stand out far more than regular generals but suffer drawbacks to (succession and being crowned, etc). I guess Drakken will enlighten everyone in good time.