Thread: Slow turn time?

Default Slow turn time?

Am I the only one that is experiancing very slow AI turns in the campaign map? I'm currently playing a HRE campaign @the year 1145 and the further I get into the game, the turns seem to take longer and longer. (Up to 2 mins per turn presently. ) Is it because of the Big map? I'm hardly an impatient person, but it's just starting to annoy me a tad. Is there anyway to speed it up? Just curious..

By the way, great mod! It's the best one I've played thus far! Looking forward to the next release.
    -FantomBlu

Default Re: Slow turn time?

@fantomblue
    there is another thread named "lag": there you find the answers

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics