Thread: Patch - Released

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Patch - Released

Be sure and dowload and install Patch 8 from above.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Default Re: Patch - Released

Just downloaded the patch and the mod. Did a clean install of RTW and patched to 1.5. Installed Mod. Installed Patch 8.0. Ran UI.bat and then new_UI.bat. But when I tried to start the game it crashed on start up. (I don't know if I screwed it up by running both .bats) -- also -- oddly enough, there's not preferences text in my RTW folder. hmmmmmmmmmm any way, the mod looks really cool. If none of this seems like anything that can be explained outside of me having made an error (which has odds in its favor), I'll just re-install. Thanks for the mod!
    Last edited by Oswald von Wolkenstein; February 06, 2007 at 01:02 AM.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald von Wolkenstein View Post
    Just downloaded the patch and the mod. Did a clean install of RTW and patched to 1.5. Installed Mod. Installed Patch 8.0. Ran UI.bat and then new_UI.bat. But when I tried to start the game it crashed on start up. (I don't know if I screwed it up by running both .bats) -- also -- oddly enough, there's not preferences text in my RTW folder. hmmmmmmmmmm any way, the mod looks really cool. If none of this seems like anything that can be explained outside of me having made an error (which has odds in its favor), I'll just re-install. Thanks for the mod!
    I don't know if you followed instructions: Did you install RTW patch version 1.3 AND 1.5. You must install both in that order. And then install this mod.
    The 1.3 & 1.5 patches are fron CA, they have nothing to do with Roma Surrectum.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father

Thanks for the reply -- I figured out what I did wrong -- because the patch name I have for 1.5 reads patch1-5 in the zip name, I mistaken thought it was a super patch that did all of the patches -- ie, I didn't install 1.3 separately. So now I did and it works! Sorry for the bother -- I'm in the campain as the Romans and being attacked by Epriots as we speak!! The mod looks fabulous thus far!