Thread: Faction guides for Total War Pharaoh

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Faction guides for Total War Pharaoh

I'm writing guides to the factions in Total War Pharaoh on the TWC Wiki. There isn't much there yet, but I've made a start on a couple of them - for example here's the start of a wiki guide for Ramesses. They will simply provide an introduction to the faction, intended for new players and people who are interested in trying a new faction.

If you play Total War Pharaoh, and if you have tips for factions that you've played, or if you have suggestions for what could be included in the faction guides, please let me know - you could send me a PM, or post on this thread. It would be great to hear from some Pharaoh players.
    Last edited by Alwyn; April 06, 2024 at 11:18 AM.

Default Re: Faction guides for Total War Pharaoh

On the TWC Wiki, we now have the first versions of faction pages for all playable Egyptian factions (Amenmesse, Ramesses, Seti and Tausret), and the playable Canaanite factions (Bay and Irsu). They're all linked from the main Total War Pharaoh page. If you'd like to make comments or suggestions, please let me know!

Default Re: Faction guides for Total War Pharaoh

The TWC Wiki now has the first versions of faction pages for the Hittite factions (Kurunta and Suppiluliuma) - they are linked from the main Total War Pharaoh page.