Thread: Editing Repression values and resistance to foreign occupation values

Default Editing Repression values and resistance to foreign occupation values

Hi,

I was wondering how to edit the values each unit gives for repression, and also to edit how much resistance to foreign occupation there is upon conquering a city.

Which tools would I need for this? (Pack file manager or database editor?)

Which databases or pack files in ETW would I need to edit? (campaign.pack? by the way I can't find the campaign.pack in my ETW folder).

thanks.

Default Re: Editing Repression values and resistance to foreign occupation values

If you want to unlock some minor nation, but you don t like -30resistance value for conquering every capital city of that unlocked nation, all what you need is esf editor. I made my “custom” starpos.esf file with unlocked - morocco, georgia, persia, venice, bavaria, genoa, denmark and few others. When i play as major nation (for example Austria, I can capture any capital of these nation with classic -13 resistance value). Side efec of this modification is —- you must chose one “dreamed” capital city for every unlocked minor nation and edit some values in starpos file(example -play as georgia for them i choose constantinople and if i capture constantinople - this will be new capital for georgia). If i have time i will upload this starpos file here.😏