Thread: The Winners of GPOTW 295 & VOTM 110!

RafSwi7's Avatar Content Staff
    Citizen

Default The Winners of GPOTW 295 & VOTM 110!

Creative Workshop Competitions - Check out our sister competitions here on TWC! << Picture & Video Competitions | Tale of the Week | Writers' Study General Competitions | Graphics Workshop Competition >>

The winner of GPOTW 295 was RafSwi7

The winner of VOTM 110 was Fahnat

Rewards
    RafSwi7: +1 competition points and +3 reps;
    Fahnat: +1 competition points and +6 reps;

I would like to welcome all our friends, both forum members and guests to the next announcement of the winners of this week's competitions!

We have two winners today. In GPOTW competition the victory belongs to RafSwi7! The Death Star is looming over the horizon in the sceenshot from the Empire at War game. Thanks to your votes I have now 62 competition points. Big thank you for all voters!

In VOTM competition the victorious video belongs to...Fahnat! Let's hope that one day we will see the real trailer for Empire II. But in the meanwhile we can enjoy the trailer made by Fahnat! Another Fahnat's victory means that he now has 11 competition points in video constests. Good job!

I wish everyone good luck in the upcoming contests. Huge thanks to all users who participate in competitions by submitting their awesome screenshots and all users who vote for them!

As for our guests and non-participants, we always are happy to see new faces in competitions, so feel free to join us here!

RafSwi7

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The Winners of GPOTW 295 & VOTM 110!

Congratulations, cool picture and video! Thanks to RafSwi.