Thread: New Game Possibilities

Default New Game Possibilities

Hey Agoran here I put up a thread a while ago but can't find it now so I'll post it again here are some ideas for new games I was thinking one about all of Asia Japan, Mongols and India we could call it Total War rising sun. Also we could do one about Aztec, Incas and Maya we could call it Meza Total War maybe. I was also thinking one about the Native Americans stretching back to the Hopi Indians and going up to the colonial times. Just some food for thought and a DLC feature which I think would be cool when DLC come out for new cultures you unlock cultures as well as parts of the map so basically you start of with 4 or 5 nations and a small map and when DLC come out to unlock new cultures you unlock bits of the map as well. peace out.

Default Re: New Game Possibilities

Sorry forgot to say we could call that game about the Native Indians could be called Tomahawk Total War. peace out

Quote Originally Posted by AgoranZ11 View Post
    Sorry forgot to say we could call that game about the Native Indians could be called Tomahawk Total War. peace out
    That's a good idea! I hope it will be approved.

Also I think a good idea for DLC would be to start of with basic game and reduced map and when you bring out cultures DLC it opens up parts of the map relevant to the culture.