Thread: Gallery of Ancient Warriors

Default Gallery of Ancient Warriors

Hello!

I've been a long time hardcore RTW enjoyer, and trough the years i've managed to develop some skills regarding modding the game. As any beginner modder long years ago my sights were on making the next IT mod, but as time went on, jobs got me busier and life eventually took over my hobbies i've had less and less time to mod. However i still manage to create some stuff from time to time, a d instead of letting it loose in time as soe of my never released work did, i decided to create this post to share with anyone interest in using this assets, giving feed back and overall just share the experience of still mdding RTW/RR. I hope you like this work.

Rome Remastered
    Heavy Linothorax Unit

I like to think of myself as a good learner with some programs, including modelling software, however i have always lacked the imagination to create assets from scratch only from my head, so internet has been my inspiration all this time. This particular picture captivated my imagination for so long, until i finally had the chance to try to recreate as much of it as possible using the new possibilities when creating models and textures for RR.

Original asset - Creation of KVH TEOKRATOS

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And this are the results:
    As seen in Blender

And the result in game

Last edited by El Santo Padre; November 25, 2023 at 09:52 PM. Reason: UPDATES

Default Re: Gallery of Ancient Warriors

Nicely done! Congrats!