Thread: Vanilla Equites Extraordinarii in DEI campaign

Default Vanilla Equites Extraordinarii in DEI campaign

Hello
    Well, as the title says, what I want is to revert the Equites Extraordinarii back to the vanilla one. I already played the vanilla grand campaign and also DEI grand campaign as Rome and I really missed the vanilla shock cavalry. I know it is not historically accurate but thats how I want to play. Also I would like to keep recruiting them even after the reforms. I tried to use Tweaks from the AssemblyKit to change how the unit looked and used PFM to open the mod .pack and change land_units and variantmeshes, but it didnt work, the only thing that changed is that now the cavalry has it's shield at their back and they hold the spear with one hand.

This is how the land_units is
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Rom_Equites_Extraordinarii_Late_Allied 5 0 carm9 4200 cavalry 57 cav_shk 29 12 11 Rom_Equites_Extraordinarii_Late_Allied_Tooltip rome_man_lance_cavalry cavalry 13 5 52 0 elite_italian 0 100 lance3 none 4 none Rom_Equites_Extraordinarii_Late_Allied_Tooltip cav_elite dei_strength_cav_melee False well_trained 0 Kaz_Italian_Officer_Cavalry True 60 1500 0 cavalry_shock_disciplined_elite 50 100 0 0 False good_scouting selected_socii_equites_extraordinarii selected_socii selected_men_of_italia 1

Variant Mesh
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

<VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="base" >
    <VARIANT_MESH>
    <SLOT name="skin" >
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/skin/roman_game_skin.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="facial_hair" />
    <SLOT name="props" />
    <SLOT name="helmets" >
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/helmets/italian_attics_fancy.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="clothing" >
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/armour/italian_chest_fancy.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/armour/hellenic_cuirass_short.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="cloaks" />
    <SLOT name="greaves" >
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/greaves/greaves.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/greaves/greaves_elite.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="shield" />
    <SLOT name="weapon_1" attach_point="weapon_01" >
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/weapons/lance.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="weapon_2" attach_point="weapon_02" >
    <VARIANT_MESH model="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/weapons/hellenic_xiphos.rigid_model_v2" />
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/weapons/kopis.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    <VARIANT_MESH_REFERENCE definition="VariantMeshes/_VariantModels/man/weapons/kopis.VariantMeshDefinition" />
    </SLOT>
    <SLOT name="weapon_3" />
    <SLOT name="weapon_4" />
    </VARIANT_MESH>
    </SLOT>
    </VARIANT_MESH>

thank you in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extraordinarii.jpg