Greetings everyone,

I've noticed someone recently published a mod on steam that places the Emperor Augustus map onto the Grand Campaign (I know DEI does this too). I've also seen mods that do the opposite by editing the Emperor map to have Grand Campaign factions, but I'm not as interested in that despite how cool it is haha.

So I'm wondering if anyone knows how to do this exactly by using AK + PFM. I know campaigns_table is a very important table inside of both that allows you to assign the new map to the main_rome campaign, but there's more steps to it because the startpos won't process using BOB if you only change that table.

Maybe you have to assign the factions to the new start_pos_regions before BOB is able to process the new startpos file? Just a thought. But I figure I'd see if anyone knows the actual answer before I start messing around lol I have a feeling this would be very time consuming to complete

Here's the link to the new mod I was referring to btw: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2951610718