Thread: changing the year

Icon4 changing the year

what is the program to change the year in M2tw cause I want to use it for DLV 1.9 since the first invasion will be in about 400 turns and one turn takes about 1 min, to wait for every faction !

So I could put the year up to 1200, close to the invasion and receive the new units. I almost concered the whole europe with pesant, spear militia.

Could the program be the same one as in RTW, the thing when you can set the difficulty,the season and the year ?

thank you, Its a great mod

Default Re: changing the year

@simon
    with the last version of the modmanager you can change certain parametres of saved games
    or open the desrc_strat.txt file in the imperial campaign folder and change the year,... restart a new campaign

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics