Thread: Plans for SAI 2.0

Default Plans for SAI 2.0

Hi JH,

Love the IB mods in general and salute all the hard work that goes into these mods from you all!

May we ask what your plans are for V2.0 for SAI?

Have seen a few references to SAI on the RO forums.

My main question surrounds the buildings will you utilising the RO and IBRR format or just adding in those that make sense?

I understand you are revising the roster and will this only work on the Alex.exe?

Lastly will there be any overhaul to traits as I think there were some traits that had duplicates when playing as Rome?

If its a surprise then happy to wait haha!

Kind Regards,

Goose

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default Re: Plans for SAI 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by goose134 View Post
    Hi JH,

Love the IB mods in general and salute all the hard work that goes into these mods from you all!

May we ask what your plans are for V2.0 for SAI?

Have seen a few references to SAI on the RO forums.

My main question surrounds the buildings will you utilising the RO and IBRR format or just adding in those that make sense?

I understand you are revising the roster and will this only work on the Alex.exe?

Lastly will there be any overhaul to traits as I think there were some traits that had duplicates when playing as Rome?

If its a surprise then happy to wait haha!

Kind Regards,

Goose
    Hi Goose, thanks for you inquiry. I will be doing a IBSAIV2.0 once I have completed IBIC which is in BETA testing at the moment. V2.0 will be based off the RO/IC platforms rather than tweaking the older V1.0. I hope to have it out later this year.

Thanks JH,

This is great news, thanks for your efforts. I do really hope you consider a remaster port at some point too, it needs the IB mods IMHO......

Regards

Goose

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Quote Originally Posted by goose134 View Post
    Thanks JH,

This is great news, thanks for your efforts. I do really hope you consider a remaster port at some point too, it needs the IB mods IMHO......

Regards

Goose
    The plan is once I have completed SAIV2.0 then porting all the mods over to RTW Remastered will be considered but I will need alot of help with that.

You need a team, similar to what the Imperium Surrectum people do, preferably those who have already worked on an Invasio Barbarorum mod anyway. So that it goes faster.
    I would like to help, but mod experience I have very little.
    A mod for Remastered offers the option for very many new races, better script and a gigantic map.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Hüter der Haine View Post
    You need a team, similar to what the Imperium Surrectum people do, preferably those who have already worked on an Invasio Barbarorum mod anyway. So that it goes faster.
    I would like to help, but mod experience I have very little.
    A mod for Remastered offers the option for very many new races, better script and a gigantic map.
    Sadly, this is easier said than done buddy. julianus heraclius is doing the best they can with what they have!
    Speaking of which, is there any news for us?

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

It would be so, so cool to play this (or any other BI Mod) on RR!
    Unfortunately I don't have any time to help right now, but if you are still planning to do it in a few months time, I may be able to help (with my limited modding skills)...
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

malato's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    The plan is once I have completed SAIV2.0 then porting all the mods over to RTW Remastered will be considered but I will need alot of help with that.
    why not build it over Medieval 2 or kingdoms?

excellent news
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar