Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chivalry 2 Remastered

Marble Emperor's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Chivalry 2 Remastered

No worries, I think I can get it working for you. Are you able to send it to me?

Armenian Knights

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Horses are placeholder.

Credits to INJ1 team for models/textures.
    Last edited by Marble Emperor; February 25, 2023 at 09:29 AM.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

@Marble - are these units prepared only for the Remastered (I understand the difference is in 4K textures or similar), or they can be included in the current Chivarly?

These are able to be integrated into Medieval 2 as it currently stands. They utilize 2K textures which Medieval 2 is capable of running.

Sorry for some reason I am unable to do so. Idk why!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Marble Emperor View Post
    Armenian Knights

Horses are placeholder.
    Yes horses -and TGC animation pack /lance- are for your own pleasure only and not for a release. TGC mod has not given a writen permision to have its material be used by other mods exept Tsardoms for now.
    Please in the future ask permision for any other use. See my sig.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Understood, I am using the Ain Jalut mod as the base to preview units. These horses are included in that mod as part of the download package and I was not aware that this was done without your permission. When it comes time to release, I will change out horses or request permission from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marble Emperor View Post
    Understood, I am using the Ain Jalut mod as the base to preview units. These horses are included in that mod as part of the download package and I was not aware that this was done without your permission. When it comes time to release, I will change out horses or request permission from you.
    Who is Ain Jalut mod?
    EDIT: Rus preview 2012 https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...The-Kievan-Rus
    Khazar Nobles:
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; February 24, 2023 at 12:08 PM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

They are not present on TWCenter, I think it may be a dead mod at this point.

The material of TGC will be free to use :
    1: After 1.0 Official realease.
    2: To modders that help TGC complete (i have already gave permision to bitterhowl because he helped us with scripts and Leeca of BULAT mod because they helped us with a crusial matter to TGC mod.

I understand, I had no intention of using your work without your permission. I will ensure that the horses and animations are removed prior to any release. As stated in the preview post, the horses were only placeholder anyhow.

You can use the Russichi animation pack for a start and use their MARKA horses too that are open source.
    And as a gift for you my open source for you late knights. https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...o=file&id=4413

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Hi @AnthoniusII, I tried to download this file but GoogleChrome refuses it and sees it as a potentially dangerous file. It does not offer an option to download it anyway. Do you have another solution?

I take this opportunity to tell you - or repeat - how much I admire the professionalism of your work on The Great Conflict mod.

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Hi @AnthoniusII, I tried to download this file but GoogleChrome refuses it and sees it as a potentially dangerous file. It does not offer an option to download it anyway. Do you have another solution?

I take this opportunity to tell you - or repeat - how much I admire the professionalism of your work on The Great Conflict mod.
    The link belongs ti TWC. That is strange,.
    Mediafire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/16474...orses.rar/file When I upload any file i pass it through the latest Avast and Malwarebytes versions before the upload.

Sorry for the double post but it contains news that will help you create your own versions of Marka horses.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial.

Thank you Anthonius, I will look into this when I have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    Sorry for some reason I am unable to do so. Idk why!
    If you’re able to upload it to Google drive, I will take a look at it.
    Last edited by Marble Emperor; February 25, 2023 at 08:33 PM.

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

My 5 cents on unit cards making.

Unlimited camera script is very useful for that because allows you choosing any distance and camera position you want to make screenshot.

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

A slight revision on Armenian Knights

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Your Armenian knights are from what era ?
    The mail breeches seem to me rather an improvement close to the 13th century... but I admit that I am not competent with the specificities of this region.

Nice units ! Carry on !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast