Thread: Hi a few questions about Rome total war

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Hi a few questions about Rome total war

Hi I have Rome total war barbarian invasion Gold edition, do I need to update it??
    And is there any way to play this game in 2560x1440 or what is actually the maximum for this game, I have a 32 inch screen

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Hi a few questions about Rome total war

If you have the RTW in steam you probably got RTW:Remastered with it for free. You should be able to play RTW:R in that resolution.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Hi a few questions about Rome total war

Hi alhoon thanks for your response, I have RTWB on DVD and play in windows 7 I was wondering if this game can be played in a higher resolution or maybe there is an update for this