Thread: Bellum Crucis Enhanced All in One

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Default Bellum Crucis Enhanced All in One

Hey there,
    I compiled the last version of Bellum Crucis with all the nice submods and patches I could find in the Forum. What this file includes:

This means that the game will still be in Italian, but you won't need to excavate eight different files from various threads across the forum and figure out how to install them properly (which is quite a pain in the neck). The installation seems to be stable, judging by the limited amount of testing I did. None of this stuff was created by me, so I don't think I can offer any support.

Download on ModDB

"Stupid mod scripts removal" Submod by Marzio99
    Last edited by Elendil 03; December 30, 2023 at 12:43 PM.
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Default Re: Bellum Crucis Enhanced All in One

Updated (see ModDB page)
    Aut prodesse voluit aut delectare auctor aut simul et iucunda et idonea dicere vitae.

Medieval II Stuff: Medieval & Viking Invasion music addon | Bellum Crucis Enhanced All-In-One | Elendil's Font Packs & Eye Candy | Alba di Rinascita - Fonts pack (included in the former) | The Eldar Scrolls - Fonts pack

Thank you. I've added a few changes

Ver 4.3 (28.12.2023)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NRz...hkRlYOuY7/view

Great! I'm adding the file to ModDB. Feel free to upload the next version there straight away (it's just much easier to find there than on the TWC and it saves your Google Drive storage space).

file not working on windows 11 23h2
    working but wtf why exe bro?
    Last edited by Harry-TW; December 30, 2023 at 03:37 PM.

1. Someone asked for an .exe
    2. I wanted to control the compression rate, but didn't want to force users to install 7zip or WinRAR
    You can still open the archive with either program and see what's inside.

I've made a few more changes: Radical reduced probability of attacking a player on lower difficulty levels. Some players complained a lot about this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NRz...hkRlYOuY7/view

Instant crash for me after installing. Included Piter's most recent AI fix. Just unzipped and tried to launch, posts the initial screen and then CTD.