Thread: PackFiles using RPRM dont show in launcher?

Default PackFiles using RPRM dont show in launcher?

God something going on that's strange. I'm using RPFM (3.0.10 latest build on git) to build my mods, and never had problems in the past, however, now I'm trying to update a submod, and everything goes easy enough, I set myMods directory, setup a new mod, import the files from the mod I'm creating a submod for, edit the files, save, and put into my data folder. But when I launch the games launcher I don't see the pack file in the mod manager... Strange, if I use just PFM, and repeat the same steps, the game shows up like normal.

I've tried ensuring to delete and update the schema, I've set the dependency manager to the appropriate mod, then went to specialStuff/Rome2/Generate Dependency Cache. I've tried the optimized pack file option, although I'm not importing any tables I don't make edits too. I've tried using the built in install function with RPFM. I've run a user.script, I've tried without one.

I'm really not seeing what my issue is. Diagnostics is clean, aside from 12 duplicate units I've verified are in the parent mods files.

Anyone got any ideas/suggestions for me to troubleshoot further?

Default Re: PackFiles using RPRM dont show in launcher?

The weirdness continues... If i make a copy of my pack file, called mymod - Copy.pack that shows up in the launcher, if I rename the mod, just adding an "s" to the end mymods.pack it shows up in the launcher... ???