Thread: Azimuthal Projection Mod

Icon1 Azimuthal Projection Mod

Hello everyone, I am sullivanclan1, me and a friend called on discord by the name of VitorRasnoC are creating a mod that is based on 15th century mod and we are looking for script modders, modders who are good at creating new units for scratch, people who are good at creating new banners, and etc. We have a map and some settlements have been so far, but we could use some more help with this mod. If anyone wants to help me and my friend out, we would appreciate that help and assistance. Please contact me on here or on discord i go by sullyman.

https://discord.gg/BU9eAtxg

Here's the invitation if anyone wants to be part of this mod. This mod is a representation of the 15th century europe that expands from all over the world. We are thinking of including the incas, mayans, aztecs, japan, songhai empire, ethopian kingdoms, france, england, kingdoms in india, modern day cambodia, modern day thailand, modern day australia and new zealand, russia, and mongolia. That's all the factions that we thinking of having in this mod but we only have is the map and the settlements. We want anyone with any knowledge of creating new units, campaign script writers, creating banners, portraits, and much more.
    Last edited by sullivanclan1; August 17, 2022 at 08:22 PM.