Thread: BETA Testers

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Default BETA Testers

He'll good people.

The IC mod has advance where it is now ready to be tested, at least the 311AD campaign. Please PM me if you would like to participate.

Thanks

Default Re: BETA Testers

Was wondering if you wanted to test out some new LIS animations. They turned out really well for other mods that I have tested them in. The animations replace the base LIS animations. The battles in the past were a little slow when changing from one animation to another, by increasing the same animation to a much longer frame rates with more movement and using one animation for all the strikes increases the speed of the game. The strike animation has been tripled in length making the game run smoother and less choppy. I have also replaced the LIj b and bs animations. Those im still playing around with. It also appears that you can by using the descr skeleton that you can add more than one hit per animation eg..most strikes have an impact frame some where between 8-13, using the same animation you can strike at 8, 25, 40. I was surprised after altering the descr skeleton that it did not crash the game, It appears to be working.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Dark_horse_spirit; September 03, 2022 at 11:37 AM.
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by julianus heraclius View Post
    He'll good people.

The IC mod has advance where it is now ready to be tested, at least the 311AD campaign. Please PM me if you would like to participate.

Thanks

Hi,have a nice day, i will really like to play te beta

Hey bro, how could i can play th beta? I'm ur mod's fans.

Hi Julianaus,

I have been enjoying RO but would love to have a go with the Constantine period, may I be able to Beta test?

I also noticed in RO that the Cappadocia Praeses was given in Africa - guess that is incorrect?

Regards,

Goose

Ignore me have sent a PM
    Last edited by goose134; February 03, 2024 at 04:35 AM.