Thread: Can Somebody Fıx My Save File?

Default Can Somebody Fıx My Save File?

I have played more than 100 turns as Teutonic Order. I destroyed Kiev, Novgorod then I started to attack Poland. After some tough battles I destroyed Poland too. Then I saved my game and didn't turn up after destroyed Poland. I quick saved. I also extra saved as The Teutonic Empire. Then I closed the game because it was too late I had to sleep and go work. Couple days later I opened my save file again. When I opened my save file I heard a death sound of a general.Quickly I moved my camera to where it happened it was around the middle of Bulgaria Rebel General died. (once he was polish general because I destroyed Poland it went rebel) I was shocked. How could it be possible because I didn't turn up. Then I thought it is classic stainless steel buggy things. You always experience something buggy while playing stainless steel. I thought it was one of them I didn't care. After that, I turned up and game crashed. Then I tried to enter again it started to crash even I click load save file. Before I was able to reach campaign map. I even can't load my autosave and The Teutonic Empire save file. I think because they are same save files that I saved at same turn. I could try some console command if I could reach my campaign map. But as I mentioned I can't even reach campaign map anymore. It directly crashed when I try load save file. Is anybody experienced about it? Maybe somebody can edit my save file etc. If you have suggestions please write comment. ( I attached my save file)
    Attached Files Attached Files