Thread: In game player province border - Dashed line instead of full line

Default In game player province border - Dashed line instead of full line

Hello.

I am sorry to bother all of you with such trivial proboblem, but it annoys me to no end.

In game, the faction I choose has province borders displayed as interrupted, dashed line. AI factions have their province borders displayed as colourful full line. Is there a way how to change that? Can player have borders displayed in the same way?

I would be extremely grateful for any advice. Thank You.

Default Re: In game player province border - Dashed line instead of full line

kraen, this file describes a way to solve this problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank You so much. I downloaded the hex editor and I am trying to find the address. I am failing as of now.

If I am doing anything wrong or You have more pointers for me, please, do tell! I appreciate Your time.

The only file I can find with similar name is one with 0 instead of 7 at the end.

0014EAD0

Here is the file. I am sorry for the spam.

Menu Search->Go to or press Ctrl + G, enter 0014EAD7 and press 'OK'. After that, the cursor will move to the required field. Just in case, I marked this field in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Welder2 View Post
    Menu Search->Go to or press Ctrl + G, enter 0014EAD7 and press 'OK'. After that, the cursor will move to the required field. Just in case, I marked this field in the picture.
    It worked!! Thank you so much!