Thread: Trade in Imperial Destroyer, how does it work/how to get some income?

Icon5 Trade in Imperial Destroyer, how does it work/how to get some income?

Hello there!
    I am trying to get into this mod, and am trying to figure out how the trade works. Since tradeships are disabled, I thought normal ships can do something in the trade theaters, but I can't figure it out. Is all of the trade disabled, or do I have to do something special to get some goodies?

Would appreciate some hints, my campaign as Munster/Westfalia feels super hard when I can't figure out how to get some more income.

Best regards,

Phildor

Default Re: Trade in Imperial Destroyer, how does it work/how to get some income?

Trade ships are disabled so if you want to add them in the game you need to download this file and add in data/ folder.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Trade in Imperial Destroyer, how does it work/how to get some income?

Ah, that was not what I meant. I thought, there might be a way to utilize the trade theaters. (p.e. in Darthmod the normal war ships could occupy the trade nodes to get goodies) I turned my campaign around in about 1785/1790 and conquered France, that relieved me of my financial troubles, so I will abstain from the trade ship patch, thanks though.