Thread: Any possibility to fix?

Default Any possibility to fix?

The huge gaps between troop fighting. The units tend to stretch alot and only few of them charge when the rest is doing moonwalk . Is there a file which I can download to see finally a battle

Regards

Average British Student

Default Re: Any possibility to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by bobulus View Post
    The huge gaps between troop fighting. The units tend to stretch alot and only few of them charge when the rest is doing moonwalk . Is there a file which I can download to see finally a battle

Regards
    I think thats a bug in M2TW

Yeah, I know. But as I saw a lots of mods "fix" the bugs who are actually MTW2 bugs.

This issue is enormously improved in my mod. I suggest playing vanilla again to see the difference.

Errr, I've downloaded and installed 1.3 B and opened OS 14 and found inside medieval 2 directory and inside 3 directories and copy pasted them in my root MTW2 directory. Played a custom battle joined w France against Egypt and Turks on Hattin. The dumb ally stood all the time under fire and my oponent just fired at me with his camels.Haven't seen any special changes. After that I attacked and won. Maybe I've installed something wrong. Sorry too complicated for me.

NoRbAk's Avatar Civis

When copying OS14 files, did it warned you about overwrite? If it did, you installed right.

I've found some trouble for the game controlling AI reinforcements so any reports on this will be very useful.

Thanks!
    Join the dark side!
    Help me test M2TW darthmod! Msg me! You can be a betatester too!

- NoRb4K - Darthmod betatesting team (;-P)