Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEVEN YEARS WAR mod [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: SEVEN YEARS WAR mod [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Quote Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
    I've located a crash bug in the game. After thorough testing, I have found that any custom battle involving the Kingdom of Naples dragoons will CTD on the loading screen when the loading bar is approximately 1/3 of the way through. I tested this by narrowing down the Naples units until I found the specific unit that crashes the game, it is confirmed to be the Dragoons (just general+dragoons vs general will CTD, just generals does not CTD). Any help solving this would be appreciated. Game is running on a clean, fresh NTW install on Win10, no other mods, using both the trade ships and no forts files. I have not tested this in campaign, just custom battle. I am using the NTW Mod Manager, not the user.script file, though I can't imagine that makes a difference. I haven't found any other crashes as of yet.

All in all, the mod is very cool! Just what I was looking for, a mod to take advantage of the NTW map with the ETW period. I'm just paranoid I'll encounter campaign crashes now that I found a battle crash.
    Thanks for review, already fixed the CTD with Naple dragoons

Any news on the next update?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys131 View Post
    Any news on the next update?
    New update will come in near future. Working at adding new units.

I've got a problem. I've downloaded the mod and did all things and I started a match with Prussia but when the land battle loaded the units were black, just the foot units and Frederick II but cavalry troops were normal. They were totally black holding their musckets that were normal visible. How can I fix?

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by CamionistaSudato View Post
    I've got a problem. I've downloaded the mod and did all things and I started a match with Prussia but when the land battle loaded the units were black, just the foot units and Frederick II but cavalry troops were normal. They were totally black holding their musckets that were normal visible. How can I fix?
    Try to redownload the latest version of the mod.
    maybe you need to replace SYW_units.pack again in data folder.
    Last edited by Lordsith; April 16, 2023 at 11:12 AM.

okay I downloaded the first link of this discussion but is It the last version? If it isn't where can I find the last version?

You can not just send a link to instal it?Idk how i can instal it

NexusStrategist's Avatar Laetus

For some reason I cant attack who ever I want, for Example as Sweden I tried attacking Mecklenberg but when I declared war it just did nothing. But when I declared war on Prussia it worked, is that intentional if so can I remove that Im not trying to play full historical 7 Years War I mainly just wanted the setting not the diplomatic Restrictions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12