Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Renaissance: Total War General Discussion and Main Download Link

Default Re: Renaissance: Total War General Discussion and Main Download Link

i have installed the mod but it has problems to load i get a black screen with some text and as fast as it appears it disappears

me to,i cant play it,what wersion of medieval is this compatible

you need a unpatched version(or patched to 1.3) of MTW2.
    So you should
    1 re-install MTW2
    2-patch it to 1.3
    3- does not install Kingdoms on that newly installed version

Links are broken..Please upload new links...

New links? I really like this age and i want to install it

pls repair the link

the mod doesn't work and i have to reinstall the whole game "gold edition " so that the original game works

I just registered this site for fixing your historic ignorence, Timur is a Turkish and also Memluks are Turkish, their real state name is "Eddevlet-üt Türkiyye" and also Golden Horde is a Turkish Khanete, dont underestimate Turkish idendity and culture with our west centeralized history illusions.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Balamirr View Post
    I just registered this site for fixing your historic ignorence, Timur is a Turkish and also Memluks are Turkish, their real state name is "Eddevlet-üt Türkiyye" and also Golden Horde is a Turkish Khanete, dont underestimate Turkish idendity and culture with our west centeralized history illusions.
    So first of all, welcome to the TWC Balamirr!
    Secondly, as you are clearly new, I just thought I'd let you know a few things. Firstly This mod and more specifically this page has been inactive for quite sometime, the comments on this thread as you can see after some inspection date back to Aug 2015. Secondly, while I'm sure if the developers where around, would appreciate your fact checking, I'm afraid it will most likely fall upon def ears as I have said, this mod has been inactive for quite a long time. I recommend looking at the thread before you post as the practice of "necroing" is generally frowned upon in these parts, don't want to catch a moderator on a bad day after all
    Anyway, again, welcome to the TWC and have a great day!

For some reason I can't start the mod. Any ideas?

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    For some reason I can't start the mod. Any ideas?
    You're possibly in the wrong thread as there are threads for installation issues. However, assuming there was nothing wrong with your downloded file (and it is an exe called "Renaissance2.75"), the main issue is likely to be you've patched M2TW to 1.2 whereas the Renaissance mod is only supposed to be compatible with the original (or 1.1, but it also works on the M2TW Gold version, which is 1.3). You'd have to uninstall M2TW and reinstall without the 1.2 patch (or instead maybe upgrade to the Gold/1.3 version).

The next likeliest issue is installation path. The exe installer should be pointed to the main "Medieval II Total War" parent folder and be allowed to simply create a folder called "Renaissance". Don't put it in the mods folder! Don't create an extra folder or rename one either, just let the installer create one called "Renaissance" (as it probably automatically suggests).

In the main "Medieval II Total War" folder you should now see 3 new things - along with the new Renaissance folder you should also see a file called "Renaissance.cfg" (this is a configuration file) and "Renaissance.bat" (this is a windows batch file). You should also have a desktop shortcut, but if you don't have one, right click on that "Renaissance.bat" file and select "create shortcut" - and move that to your desktop. Clicking on that as per normal should start the modded game. Any other questions you'd best ask the computer experts (I'm more of a beer expert)...

I do not know how to install the mod and play it. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by sullivanclan1 View Post
    I do not know how to install the mod and play it. Any ideas on how to fix it?
    do you have the download link or anyone doe have it?

I have the link but I do not know how to install it. Last time I did that it would not work. idk why! Do you know how to install it by chance?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Renaissance 2.75 is a dirty mod for very old copies of the game (and not a particularly good mod at that, in my opinion) and could stand for some updating. Sounds like Gigantus's field, or I could take a crack at it.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

I like a challenge

Could you CommdusIV? I will give it a try one more time.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112