Thread: Any Klingon Player by now?

Default Any Klingon Player by now?

Hi, I was wondering what is everyone's opinion about the Klingon faction on Thera.
    I personally like them a lot, but I've seen many suggestions about new possible factions to replace them, like Mondii or the Ant Colonies of Vuca Island.

Default Re: Any Klingon Player by now?

From a lore perspective i understand the hate. The Klingons are very different to the other factions and the most blatant copy, they also indirectly confirm that the great Torment was caused by a meteorite. It feels as though they were just tacked on.

But to be honest a lot of Thera can feel like that anyways. They aren't making it to my rpg thing though, can't have getting sued and i would prefer to keep the great torment more mysterious.

Also where did you hear this discussion, i personally haven't seen anything. Is there another site apart from this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar of Translavia View Post
    About the Mondii, I am very frustrated that I can't give them a playable slot. I made them as the main rebel antagonists of the Constant Imperium, who completely surrounds them.
    But, I don't mind changes to the sub-mod, anyone can modify it as it likes. Or can ask me to change a mini-faction with a new one, for their game. As I had many ideas, I have prepared unique stories, banners and portraits for the Jotnarr, Lykans, Minotaurs and Mondii. Perhaps if the Klingons don't fit to Thera, we can change them with the Mondii. We will see.
    He has a backup plan with Mondas replacing Klingons

I like start game of the klingons. their roster for late game is a little sparse. If you want unlock a new faction slot merging the klingons with the not japan faction might be a good compromise. Or mix in klingons into the rosters of the giant viking and greek beastmen factions like the way the elder scrolls total war does it for the cat samurai sub faction. Re the ant people they could be a solid faction with a few more bug and tree type units and a land bridge to not central america to fight the not lizard aztecs