Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Gods' Last Stronghold (Lithuania SS6.4 AAR) [Updated December 28th]

Default Re: Old Gods' Last Stronghold (Lithuania SS6.4 AAR) [Updated December 28th]

Quote Originally Posted by McScottish View Post
    Firstly, a belated Merry Christmas to yourself, and a coming happy New Year!

Secondly, a splendid progression and I'm invested to see how events do play out, oh yes...

One thing I will say is that the term 'battalion' takes me out of things somewhat, and is probably just a personal gripe, but 'modern' military terms... eh, just rub me the wrong way.

All-in-all, please write more.
    Thank you for the wishes, feedback and anticipation for waiting more content. It looks like that I need to create some sort of glossary to my first post to clear things up a bit more

A belated Merry Christmas and, hopefully, a Happy New Year from me as well!

Steady progress indeed. Lithuania grows but the vultures are on the doorstep. With the Grand Duke soon to die, who knows what chaos the land will be plunged into?
    Thank you for the wishes! Regarding the situation with the story - ah, yes, there is many ways, how to potentially avoid the chaos, but many more to speed up going into chaos...

Default Re: Old Gods' Last Stronghold (Lithuania SS6.4 AAR) [Updated December 28th]

Butigeidis approaching end opens up the possibility for both a dramatic and disastrous reign of his follower or a possibility for a new great hero to step up. Let's just hope for the latter for the people of Lithuania
    Even more so since the time when rebels are basically the main enemies to just pick apart and take their lands probably soon ends...

Can't wait to see how this is going to develop!

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

I agree with theSilentKiller, the end of the Grand Duke's reign sounds like a significant event. It looks like there is at least one good candidate to inherit the title. I'm also looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

Quote Originally Posted by theSilentKiller View Post
    Butigeidis approaching end opens up the possibility for both a dramatic and disastrous reign of his follower or a possibility for a new great hero to step up. Let's just hope for the latter for the people of Lithuania
    Even more so since the time when rebels are basically the main enemies to just pick apart and take their lands probably soon ends...

Can't wait to see how this is going to develop!
    I agree with theSilentKiller, the end of the Grand Duke's reign sounds like a significant event. It looks like there is at least one good candidate to inherit the title. I'm also looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

To both you - thank you for the enthusiasm. I will keep developing the story, although at a little bit slower pace, due to settling in my new home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12