Thread: download links Dartmod shogun 2 v 5.00

mennelik's Avatar Civis

Default download links Dartmod shogun 2 v 5.00

The links posted are not working, so can someone provide one that doews work? You would be much appriciated. Greetz

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: download links Dartmod shogun 2 v 5.00

The Steam version is up.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

mennelik's Avatar Civis

Hello, that version has some issues but the problem is solved because modbb is working again. greetz

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Wait, what issues the steam version has?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Wait, what issues the steam version has?

I have the entire ROTS/S2/FOTS series from Steam.

In my personal opinion if you really love this mod, you should check out the standalone install.

Why?

(1) It install a configurator UI which allow a lot of tweaking of the mod. Steam is basically the defaults ... but actually many things can be changed.

(2) I cannot remember the USER ID here, but someone did a series of submods that provides like 10 flavors of CAI/BAI focus for DMS.

Thus, this is your best route for max enjoyment. It is just my opinion. I realize nothing is easier than the Steam Workshop.