Hey! As the title said i decided to rank the crusader orders in my lore to give more examples of my style of Thera, its history and everything in it, i did this on the discord but since Boyars mod came out i decided to rerank them with the Blessed Armada of Deliverance. But before we get into the ranking and some of my reason why i wanted to establish how crusader orders work in my lore:
All Crusader orders in my lore are founded by a Fanatic preacher, (Fanatics essentially being just minor Christian heresies) that joined in on the first crusade (Where the Vashta awoke and it failed) or were created after it during the second crusade (The one where Saint Baldwin seiged Eden) every order therefore has it's own quirks on account of their masters teahing and venerate their founder as a saint. Additionally all orders are required their own uniform.
Finally, this ranking will be done on the deeds they have done, the current strength of the order as a whole and what kind of training they use. Now, let's get into it!

#9 Fanatic Crusaders
Yep, you have no idea who these guys are and for good reason, this order only exists in my lore. You see the first crusade, though instigated by the Inquisator was almost entirely fielded by lesser nobles and peasant knights known as the fanatic crusaders, they were untrained, commonly ill equipped and due to all of them belonging to different fanatic churches fell into infighting constantly but apart from this they did almost take Syrianna for good. But sadly the Taharis became the face of Islam rallying the nation and then when pushed north the Vashta awoke, kicking them out for good.
Though there may be some remnants of these original fanatics they are all but wiped out after the failure of the first crusade.

#8 Livonian Order
Founded by Saint Alberto they are the weakest of the named orders, the only one that is effectively gone, i had to actually double check the lore for this only to find out one of their lore pieces comes from stainless steel, they don't exist in boyars and Redux only has one extra legacy from copying v4. This is very much reflected in the lore, they were sent by Zappa to maintain the Gothars who were going south to raid Fanatic ships for their gold, the Livonians did battle for a long time but when they tried to seige the capital of Gothsburg, they were utterly crushed by the Gothars who snow balled on this and wiped them form the north, killing Saint Alberto by accidentally running him over and making the last of them return to Tarquesa to hide in their order house.
This was so embarassing that the Inquisitor didn't even arrange their uniform and instead they affectively became the side kicks of the Teutonic knights, the only way to tell a Templar and Livonian apart is that the Livonian is with a Teutonic knight and the Templar can actually stand up straight. Apart from that, the fact that they are still around and have some skill marks them above Fanatics.

#7 Knights of Santiago
Officially named the knights of Saint James these knights have their origins in Saint James, who fashioned himself as an extreme devotee of Christ and only did practises that were found in the bible, which meant he went against most contemporary Christians and sacrificed goats to God, this is no longer followed by the knights though they still have some archaic practices. The knight were originally supposed to be apart of the second Crusade but Inquisitor Zappa instead found it wise to send them to fight against the Tahar Caliphate as they presented an even bigger threat.
Currently the knights are actually a minor power on the continent as the Christian powers fight amongst themelves, Fanatical groups run around willy nilly pagans and muslims team up seemingly at random to destroy the Christian nations and the current Inquisitor basically ignores them to look at the east. Their uniform is a stark white with a red cross like a Templar except their cross is the cross of Saint James.
Ultimately the reason they are so low is that they play a minor roll in the world, aren't even a real threat to the Taharis and generally speaking don't have a large list of accomplishments.

#6 The Blessed Armada
The blessed Armada, also known as the knights of Saint Amore and the knights of Saint Damien are a strange order, composed of three different orders that are combined into one, the earliest order is the order of Saint Amore, a fanatic preacher who believed that while Jesus's body was dropped into the sea at the fleeing of the tribe of Naz and his soul was lifted up by God, the actual remains of the Christ was still at the ocean floor and endeavored to find it. They were officialized by the Inquisitor to help take the Fanatic Crusades to Syrianna, however between Otjuk and Delemi pirates, rough seas and Gothar raiders the order was all but destroyed and the Inquisitor needed to use his own navy and that of assisting noblemen to get them through.
Then came the knights of Saint Damien who was a leper preacher who believed the disease was gods gift sent to punish the sinners and that the pain could lead men to Christ, they mostly acted as biological warfare, spreading Leprosy throughout the continent though they slowly dwindled and died. The final group were composed of Privateers and pirates who left Greystroke after the conversion and opposition to the Inquisiton.
Inquisitor Zappa worried that the precious slave trade that helped upkeep the orders would be disrupted by the Privateers and so combined the three groups to create the Blessed Armada, they are dressed in black with golden crosses and mostly protect the slave trade, though they sometimes ship around the crusaders and go on hunts of their own against pirates, they are very diverse and work well with most orders but in the end they are just too new to put before the actually established orders.

#5 Knights Templars
The Knights Templars, properly the knights of Saint Lucan are one of the most popular crusader orders, their original leader was Saint Lucan who thought that since Christ had died for their sins they could bank again and this practise is still carried by the Templars who became rich as the only Christian people who could bank, also making them one of the most powerful and hated by the Inquistion and more serious orders for carrying out contradictory practises.
They were heavily involved in the second crusade, Saint Lucan being close personal friends of Saint Baldwin before his death during an escape from the Vashta Sultanate in the Fanatical Crusade. The knights Templars personally assisted in every battle in the second and first crusade, helped evacuate crusades during the failure of the latter and being one of the first orders to come through the gates of Eden, where they are currently established.
They are a vastly rich and powerful order that has a long established history and great loyalty to their cause.

#4 Knights Hospitaller
The Knights Hospitaller also known as the knights of Saint John are like the brother order of the Knights Templars, Saint John and Saint Lucan being close friends, it was believed by Saint John that it was every Christians duty to help protect their fellow Christian, to house them, feed them and most importantly give them medical aid, this is carried out by the order who gives medicine and helps treat wounds to an incredible ability. As such as they are much loved and given many donations of wealth and land, making them also a powerful order even loved by Teutonic knights and Tarquesians.
They also fought with Baldwin, though they stayed behind in Acre for the most part to take care of the wounded and only a small amount of the Hospitallers joined Baldwin and joined the Templars as the next order to invade Eden.
The order is signified by their black uniform with a white cross, to be honest the Armada, Templars and Hospitallers are all equal but i had to order them so Armada got lowest because of newness (Sorry Boyar) and Hospitaller ranked above Templar because people actually like them.

#3 The Pale Knights
The Pale Knights are one of the strongest orders in the world, running the country of Outremer and being the face of the Crusades in Syrianna, lead by the fanatical followers of Baldwin de Ibellica the warrior saint who almost destroyed the Inquisition entirely but instead served as it's shield against the infidels of the south, they maintain one of the highest grade warrior groups of the Crusades and continue to behave as a dominant force in Syrianna and the word of Christianity. As one of the few orders where their grand master is called a king they have earned the respect of most of Christendom and are highly beloved by the native Edenite population, though under Bahomed there has been some issue between them and the Inquisition.
The uniform of the Pale Knights is light blue and white with a red cross, they're legendary ability and prowess makes them the figure of worship and adoration.

#2 Teutonic Order
The Teutonic order is the sword of Christianity in the north, an order so terrifying that both pagans and Christians alike so much so that the Inquisition fears if the Teutonic Order will turn their attention to Tarquesia. They were founded by the Saint of Wulfsburg whose name is so holy that only full blown knights are told it and allowed to conduct his mass as the order doesn't have priests among it due to killing most of them for what they perceive as heresy. It is theorised that the Saint of Wulfsburg was a Jotunn from the Grim Islands due to the fact that the crusader order has the stature of giants, taller then most they maintain their battle frenzy through shear bloodlust and hatred of their pagan enemies alone.
They were created shortly after the failure of the first crusade where the enraged Saint began to genocide Gothar settlements, town to town on his own, eventually amassing his own following one day after destroying one of the powerful lords the Teutonic Order decided to take the Livonian Order and put them under their wing, personally putting Livonians into the second battle of Gothsburg and helping them genocide the Gothars for vengeance.
They are recongised as the second fiercest order in Thera, distinguishable by white uniforms with a black cross they count as the scariest nation in the world, putting fear into every king and lord that hears about them.

#1 Holy Canons
Holy Canons are a minor order in most of Thera but i made them different instead, the order breaks the fanatic rule as they were not founded by a Saint but instead it is said that Arch Angel Michael came with an army of Angels and Nephilim to aid the defense Tarquesa against an hostile empire that was bent on the destruction of Christianity and that they gifted the Christian knights with their own armour which was so heavy that the Holy Canons began to use their fallen brothers as catapult shots. This has kept on since their inception ad they still do wonderous feats and their shear size which is said to dwarf the normal human. They continue to serve as the Inquisitor's faithful guard, willing to give up their life for him and the defence of the island, even the Teutonics feel worried about fighting against the Holy Canons.
They were also at Bae Eden and Bae Acre with Saint Baldwin, specifically Saint Lucian was there, as all Holy Canons are Canonised upon death, and was said to have personally kicked open the doors of the castle where the Muslim forces were hiding. Their uniform color being crimson red with a white cross, said to symbolise that the Angels were so bloody that the only place that wasn't covered in blood was the cross they wore around their necks.

I hope you guys didn't consider the Holy Canons a cop out! Tell me what you think of this line up for the religious orders as well, if you can think of any more you want to add you can suggest it and I will add them the best I can.