Thread: Making Additions to Wife and Child Portraits

Default Making Additions to Wife and Child Portraits

I am looking to try and find a guide on how to add more variety to the portraits available for Wives and Children.

This is specifically for the 1212 mod, but I understand the practice of adding should be the same with vanilla.

I have portraits I plan on using already set in 180x240 .png. I believe I have them added correctly in the UI/Portraits/Portholes of the mod.

I added and renamed the the "campaign_character_art_sets" and "campaign_character_arts" db tables.

I have gone in and added the art_set_id in the C_C_A folder and added the Set_id to the Art_sets folder and choose the att_sub_cult_roman_west subculture in the Art_Sets DB.

I think I did the .xml and .bin correctly for the portrait settings using the selfie.exe tool.

Basically I've tried piecing everything together based on videos and things I've read, but have no real clue what I'm doing. If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. I have very little mod experience when it comes to Attila. If you could walk me through the process or point me in the direction of a guide I would appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Default Re: Making Additions to Wife and Child Portraits

I’m sorry I realize now I posted this to the incorrect sub forum. My apologies. I will try and remove as soon as I figure out how.