Thread: DarthMod Shogun 2 Vanilla Unit Size

Cybermat47's Avatar Libertus

Default DarthMod Shogun 2 Vanilla Unit Size

I made this mod because I love DarthMod, but prefer vanilla unit sizes. Whenever I selected 'normal unit sizes', unit sizes would still be larger than in vanilla. For all I know, I'm the only one who had this issue or even cared about it, but I figured I'd upload this submod here anyway

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15oxU_AWdVQupyOmOAE6XUYUQ3W8YRUgw/view?usp=sharing

Install instructions:

1. Open the zip file and extract !darthmod_vanilla_unit_sizes.pack to your Shogun 2 data folder.
    2. Open the DarthMod Shogun 2 launcher and set the unit size to normal.
    3. Launch Shogun 2 as you normally would, but enable !darthmod_vanilla_unit_sizes.pack in the mod manager.
    Last edited by Cybermat47; October 25, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

Default Re: DarthMod Shogun 2 Vanilla Unit Size

Wouldn't it be easier if you just went to your preferences file and edited that?

Cybermat47's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: DarthMod Shogun 2 Vanilla Unit Size

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Wouldn't it be easier if you just went to your preferences file and edited that?
    Thanks, you made me take another look and I managed to get the mod manager working. Turns out that the 1.5 unit size setting on DarthMod will carry over even if another mod overrides the .pack file, so you have to change the DarthMod launcher settings to normal to get this to work.
    Last edited by Cybermat47; October 25, 2021 at 10:42 AM.