Thread: Lu Bu Campaign Bug

Default Lu Bu Campaign Bug

Love the mod.

However, whenever you play as Lubu, there's are multiple bugs in his campaign:

1. The bug that prevents you from loading / corrupting your save.
    I am unable to reliably reproduce the bug, but this bug persists often enough that I have not managed to finish a campaign. This happens when the war against Cao Cao begins. So far, to avoid this bug, I have to peace out Cao Cao within turn 1 or face the wrath of this corrupting a save. God help me if Cao Cao attacks me randomly tho. Have not gotten past turn 10 because of this bug. Restarting and trying to load the save does not work once this bug has happened once.

Extremely game breaking.

2. Cao Cao's roster consistently crashes my battles if they are my enemy. Again I have no idea how to reproduce this as it happens so randomly. I am able to load in but once I start hovering / zooming in over their units, it crashes.

Happens rarely compared to the bug#1, probably has to do with certain general units in Cao Cao's army.

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Default Re: Lu Bu Campaign Bug

1) When are the saves (that become corrupted) being made? During your turn, AI turn, pre-battle, etc?

2) What generals are involved in the battles that crash? You may need to run a few of your own “tests” to provide general names.

I’ll do some testing of my own to see if I can reproduce your issue and/or locate the issue. In the meantime, can you set your log to trace and provide a log for both the save game failing to load and battle crash?
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

As an update, I just ran several battles with an army that contained all of Cao Cao's generals that have unique battle models and varying bodyguard troops, and did not get any crashes. So don't think either generals of bodyguards are causing issues.

Im wondering if I am having similar issues. Cao Cao has alot of armies, so i am mostly fighting multiple stacks of his, but i get crashes shortly into battles with cao cao. Though for me its only as reinforcements start moving around the feild.

Please refer to this post as it addresses the same issue.