Thread: crashe at adrianople?

Mig el Pig's Avatar Senator

Default crashe at adrianople?

I have been enjoying your mod but a few minutes ago I had 2 crashes at a siege of adrianople(i think, first region above constant)
    Instead of loading the battle the screen just went black and my pc "pinged" once.
    Tried it 2 times with same result, I was playing the byzantines, occupants were rebels.
    I haven't had crashes in my danish campaign(about 20 battles, 30turns) and in my russian and turkish one.

I'll try taking it with the hungarians, if it's the same.

EDIT: blitzed it with the hungarians, didn't have a problem now, maybe it's something with my medieval.
    Last edited by Mig el Pig; January 27, 2007 at 06:50 AM.

Default Re: crashe at adrianople?

Quote Originally Posted by Mig el Pig View Post
    ...Instead of loading the battle the screen just went black and my pc "pinged" once...
    EDIT: blitzed it with the hungarians, didn't have a problem now, maybe it's something with my medieval.
    I sometimes get the screen to black and have to click where the windows tool bar would be (on the bottom of the screen), then I see my M2TW task button on the bar, click it and we are back to M2TW...goofy Windows. Cheers! dd

Mig el Pig's Avatar Senator

Default Re: crashe at adrianople?

Reinstalled MTWII, and had no problem yet, buy i'll try your fix if it happens again.