Thread: which units?

Libertus

Default which units?

should be available to HRE at the start of the game? i have no Gothic Knights or anything of the sort, even with Citadel upgrade!

Libertus

Default Re: which units?

does anyone know?

Gothic Knights and many others do not appear until after the certain events happen. I can't remember which events but I know the Mongol Invasion and the Timurid invasion are two of those events

Libertus

oh well that explains, in the old version i remember getting gothic knights mounted and dismounted before 1120 (when i ended the campaign). i guess germans get no specialty units?

@hravatskopravo
    Could be the event triggers or an error in the edu or ebb files

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics