Thread: IWTE tool modders, that interesting in historical mods please read this.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default IWTE tool modders, that interesting in historical mods please read this.

Our mod "the Great Conflicts 872-1071" is a historical mod that seaks for help. For IWTE modders we need few simple steps for start like changing setlements towers , changing walls and building textures.
    Ussing existing city and large_town models as Permenent Stone Forts instead of camps or castles.
    In our mod's timeframe Castles as we met them in the vanilla game simply did not exist. But there were hundreds of urban settlements arround the world.
    So if you are interesting to participate and help a historical mod see here what we need more or less. I hope someone will put history above fiction for once and help us.
    You can contact me or in our mod's Forum here.
    I would like to thank wilddog that allowed us to post this in his tool's forum.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; January 25, 2021 at 01:37 PM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: IWTE tool modders, that interesting in historical mods please read this.

IWTE tool experts that interesting to create historical settlements that will help a huge number of mods not onlt TGC please contact me.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.