Thread: Attack faction

Arksa's Avatar Centenarius

Default Attack faction

Hi guys

I'm currently playing as HRE and france attacked me. Milan is my good allie and it's strong as hell. I asked Milan to attack france and he agreed to attack if i give him 3995 florins for 5 turns. I accepted the offer but it seems they still don't attack, it's been about 8 turns and they haven't declared the war they promised. Do they have to attack if they offered their assistance against france or did they just screw me big time?

Default Re: Attack faction

Sounds like you got screwed. Are you sure that they didn't even declare war? I've done things similar to you, paid an ally off to attack a common enemy, and my ally has always attacked. Could it be that Milan is fighting Fance on the Italian penninsula where you can't see it?
    "It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one." ~George Washington

Milan hasn't declared war on france yet, however they promised assistance for 15 turns so...
    i have a save game before i agreed to their offer so:
    Do i accept their offer, even if it's a possible scam, france is a big threat to me even though Milans lands forms a wall against france(milan is huge) or do I just fight with the frenchmen and hope that my allie jumps to the fight?
    Last edited by Arksa; January 27, 2007 at 02:32 AM.

Dont load a savegame.

Let the 15 turns pan out and see if they attack. I dont know if they will.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier View Post
    Dont load a savegame.

Let the 15 turns pan out and see if they attack. I dont know if they will.
    hey i just passed those turns so i had to . In that time france conquered 2 of my provinces and i lost antioch to civil revolt and vienna to venice so...
    Now it's my 6th turn and no action from the milanese yet. I doesn't bother me much...I'm eager to test my Teutonic knights from the chapter house HQ with the french scum!
    Will they attack France? Only time will tell...