Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28536869707172737475767778798081 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1613

Thread: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Tsardoms Total War - Campaign Feedback, Bugs and Reports

I have never had that, but strangely I have had a few screen shots where 2/3 of the screen is black. I don't know if it's related at all

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Squidward01 View Post
    Hey I don't know if anyone else has this problem but for some reason a portion of my screen becomes unplayable during every siege battle. At some random point during the battle a certain section of the map will cover the camera like this if I move near it. https://imgur.com/a/Q4OSK6s
    yes it's a known issue. it's not related to the siege. but rather it's related to a bugged dead body which causes the weird screen flicking.

but as VINC said we don't know how to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallachian View Post
    yes it's a known issue. it's not related to the siege. but rather it's related to a bugged dead body which causes the weird screen flicking.

but as VINC said we don't know how to solve it.
    It does make me think though. I've experienced this bug tens of times, but it was never in a pitched battle, always during a siege or on a bridge. Is it possible that's not a coincidence?

Yeah I've only ever had this happen during sieges, and I think it always happens when there's a battle on the walls. Idk if there's just a higher likelihood that the bug will occur because of the large number of dead bodies on the walls, but it doesn't seem to happen when anyone is killed outside. I would think that there might be some relation

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis88 View Post
    It does make me think though. I've experienced this bug tens of times, but it was never in a pitched battle, always during a siege or on a bridge. Is it possible that's not a coincidence?
    Indeed there must be something wrong with map or terrain, it does too with pre-placed stone forts.

I do not believe it has much to do with Tsardoms Total War though, I experienced the same bug, worth to mention only during bridge battles, but in Stainless Steel HIP mod.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It might seem trivial and it might be impossible but I'll mention it anyway. Could we have all battlefield flags blowing in the same direction with the wind please

Quote Originally Posted by Antiokhos Euergetes View Post
    It might seem trivial and it might be impossible but I'll mention it anyway. Could we have all battlefield flags blowing in the same direction with the wind please
    Yeah unfortunately that's not possible

Um, I've noticed the Hungarian faction heir's general model is a bit of a textured mess. For example, his shield is a gauntlet texture.

OskarEriksson's Avatar Foederatus

1345 campaign work well. While 1448 campaign, trough i have a gaming pc, and i use LAA, seems very unstable to my pc.
    It often ctd with the message ops, something gone wrong, or something like that. You know.
    Especially with some faction like Milan, or Epirus, it ctd while loading campaign if i start one, or it ctd during the turn passage, differently to one of the other faction's turn.
    Pity, i should wait another version probably. I have windows 10, but every mod works fine, also tsardom 1345.
    Only 1448 seems very unstable and ctd even starting a campaign often with several factions, especially epirus and milan.

11:32:08.785 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal. this is the message i got crashing.

and i add the log, if someone can help me i would be greetful.
    Since it's too big, 16 mega, i can't add it here, i have posted it on mediafire.
    here's the link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7yu...s.log.txt/file

PS I have the old version of kingdoms without steam
    Last edited by OskarEriksson; October 20, 2023 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OskarEriksson View Post
    1345 campaign work well. While 1448 campaign, trough i have a gaming pc, and i use LAA, seems very unstable to my pc.
    It often ctd with the message ops, something gone wrong, or something like that. You know.
    Especially with some faction like Milan, or Epirus, it ctd while loading campaign if i start one, or it ctd during the turn passage, differently to one of the other faction's turn.
    Pity, i should wait another version probably. I have windows 10, but every mod works fine, also tsardom 1345.
    Only 1448 seems very unstable and ctd even starting a campaign often with several factions, especially epirus and milan.

Very weird. I've been playing since pre-beta and i don't remember a single crash in the late campaign. I've even went to 1530 5 times or so, never had a CTD. I have never played with Milan or Epirus though if i'm being fair. But i've never heard of such crashes, especially just starting the campaign like you said.

11:32:08.785 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal. this is the message i got crashing.

and i add the log, if someone can help me i would be greetful.
    Since it's too big, 16 mega, i can't add it here, i have posted it on mediafire.
    here's the link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/8s7yu...s.log.txt/file

I'M sure there's some option i can fix....but i have fixed all what came to my mind until now. But something escape me...i m sure it's a matter of settings.
    Btw i checked: also with all other factions, it ctd, sometime starting the campaign, other times passing the first turn. Systemical ctd.
    But once, when i first tried the mod months ago, it did work pretty fine. Some ctd yes but not so much.

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED. NOW 1448 CAMPAIGN WORK FINE WITH EVERY FACTION! IT SEEMS I CAN PLAY ONLY IN WINDOWED MODE, IN 1448 CAMPAIGN. I DON'T KNO WHY, SOME RESOLUTION PROBLEM.
    Last edited by OskarEriksson; October 20, 2023 at 11:37 AM.

Another thing i noticed, is that the Signori cavalry, the nobles, work fine with all italian factions, only the depostatus of epirus, have the horse armour silver surfer. i don't know why. only them, and only the horse, the knights are ok with the texture and the skin. but the horses of the signori cavalry, in the despotatus of epirus, are silver surfer.

There's many reasons why it would ctd, but it's generally related to very high detailed models and textures we have and medieval 2 being an old game which newer computers can't really handle properly. I see you mentioned you have a gaming pc which might be the reason. I play medieval 2 on an old laptop and have no crashes whatosever if i use the LAA/4gb patch.

So, about that hungarian faction heir texture issue?

Yeah it will be fixed in the next version

Civis

Default Re: TFALL Of Constatinople 1448 Year

BUG Report for Constatinople Campaign.

Playing as Bosnia. When Attacking with Prince Stepan Vukcic.l I get constant CTD during battles. It happens when units clash during charge.
    1. EDIT i was able to catch it. It crashe when Ragusa's one of the bodyguards charge into my foot units.

attaching savegame
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by shadowtwinz; October 29, 2023 at 02:11 PM.

Can you check if it is the faction heir for Ragusa?

Civis

i have recorded footage in dropbox for you;
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mmfte...hurj9p55b&dl=0

Enemy is Ragusa. Enemy army contains both Heir and Faction Leader.
    My army (Bosnia) doesnt crash i've done several battles with same units and same generals battle only occurs in this instance when facing againts Ragusa.
    if you open my save file you could try attacking the same Ragusa's army from different sides, same outcome.

Ah in that case it's because of the Ragusa faction heir model. The faction heir models for Ragusa and for the Italian factions is bugged, for some reason it is causing CTDs. So avoid fighting any battles with or against these factions with the faction heir in the battle.